Can YOU spot the seahorse? Crafty creature is perfectly concealed in a vibrant coral bed in this fiendishly tricky brainteaser
The creatures of the deep have perfected all sorts of methods to avoid being becoming shark fodder.
And this crafty seahorse took the term 'master of disguise' to a whole new level with its impressive ability to blend into the background.
Taking on the colours and textures of a vibrant pink coral bed, the fish appeared almost invisible to the naked eye.
The image saw the adorable pygmy seahorse nestled amid the coral - and only revealed thanks to its tiny eyes.
The creature stayed true to type - as seahorses are famous for concealing themselves by attaching to vibrant coral.
RELATED... read more
- 11:53 Let's Rock the North East retro festival to take place in...
- 11:52 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:51 Politics could derail Reston Station project
- 11:51 Banbury United FC ground sold as part of merger for Brackley...
- 11:51 Revealed: The reasons why Coventry City owners Sisu were granted...
- 11:50 When will 'weather bomb' Storm Brian hit Burton and South Derbyshire?
- 11:49 ‘Nonsense’ to merge Kenilworth and south Coventry to make new...
- 11:49 Crown court date for motorbike thief
- 11:49 Stunning Orionid meteor shower arrives tonight - here's the best...
- 11:49 Athletics: East Kilbride kids inspired after visit from Team GB...
- 11:49 Top class ballet on the big screen
- 11:49 Stirling Albion look to bounce back from Scottish Cup shocker with...
- 11:49 Kobe Steel uncovers more evidence of quality mistakes
- 11:49 Construction begins on Ripley hospital blood test extension
- 11:49 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:49 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:48 Officers searching for missing Leeds man
- 11:48 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 'Bored' 16-year-old picked up by police at 2am driving sister's car
- 11:47 Factory worker cheated death after being CRUSHED by giant cable drum
- 11:47 Gran Turismo Sport: reviews, car list and release
- 11:47 Neal Preston: Exhilarated and exhausted
- 11:47 The best face oils for autumn
- 11:46 ‘I did all this for the old folk’
- 11:46 Stargazers - get ready for the 'most beautiful' Orionid meteor...
- 11:46 Tweed Forum calls for input
- 11:46 Storm Brian: Weather Bomb set to cause miserable weekend for Yorkshire
- 11:45 Colne Town Council's spook-tacular Halloween
- 11:45 "Hot-head" charged after racist rant at police