Can you solve this equation by moving just ONE stick? Latest brainteaser to sweep the web puts your puzzle-solving skills to the test (and there’s several right answers)
When children returned to school just weeks ago, you may have given thanks that your days of maths class and homework were well and truly over.
But the latest brainteaser to sweep the web will have you willingly working out sums again.
The puzzle is made up of an equation formed of coloured sticks.
To solve it, you're allowed to move just one stick to make the answer correct.
At first glance it may appear easy - but in fact you might have found just one of the problem's four possible solutions.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Quick & easy blackberries: Celebrate the tangy fruit... read more
- 18:26 Dog DNA database could be introduced by Daventry District Council...
- 18:26 Rosetta scientist Dr Matt Taylor apologises for ‘offensive’ shirt
- 18:26 World Cup Diary: 'Russia isn't renowned for it's food - and it's...
- 18:25 21-month jail sentence for man who lunged at stranger with knife...
- 18:23 'Tremendous victory' hailed as Lakes Line services return
- 18:22 Every Hull emergency crew race to house fire - then find out it's a...
- 18:21 Government defeated in House of Lords over vote on final Brexit deal
- 18:21 Police investigate damage to ancient Highland burial cairn
- 18:19 Man who died after being found with serious injuries at Warrington...
- 18:19 Royal Ascot 2018 day one tipping guide: all roads lead to Romanised
- 18:19 Romelu Lukaku double ensures Belgium stroll to win against Panama
- 18:18 Bird Lovegod: Future is fintech and the North must embrace it
- 18:18 Blackfriar: The question marks over future of Yorkshire Bank brand
- 18:18 'I was a mini bastard': Sir Edward Leigh looks back on his 35 years...
- 18:18 Body of a man found today in Hobhole Drain near Sibsey
- 18:18 Bus passengers stop packed coach from crashing on motorway after...
- 18:17 21-month jail sentence for man who lunged at stranger with knife...
- 18:17 Body of a man found today in Hobhole Drain near Sibsey
- 18:16 Parkinson’s Café up and running in town
- 18:16 Charity call for more shop volunteers across region
- 18:16 Everyone had fun in the sun at village fair
- 18:15 Chelsea and England starlet heading to Coventry City - reports
- 18:15 Ex-Coventry City, Liverpool and Chelsea man takes up coaching role...
- 18:15 Bumper pay-day beckons as ex-Coventry City star nears Premier...
- 18:15 England should 'not come down too hard on Eddie Jones' after series...
- 18:15 A quick taste of Coventry City's travels in League One next season
- 18:15 Everyone had fun in the sun at village fair
- 18:14 West Brom 'in negotiations' over double sale - reports
- 18:14 Driver trapped for an hour following horror M6 crash
- 18:13 Time capsule buried under former police station found by builders