Can you solve this equation by moving just ONE stick? Latest brainteaser to sweep the web puts your puzzle-solving skills to the test (and there’s several right answers)
When children returned to school just weeks ago, you may have given thanks that your days of maths class and homework were well and truly over.
But the latest brainteaser to sweep the web will have you willingly working out sums again.
The puzzle is made up of an equation formed of coloured sticks.
To solve it, you're allowed to move just one stick to make the answer correct.
At first glance it may appear easy - but in fact you might have found just one of the problem's four possible solutions.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Quick & easy blackberries: Celebrate the tangy fruit... read more
- 06:52 Motorcyclists hold protest in Northampton in a bid to raise public...
- 06:52 ‘Micropub’ that costing £20,000 to renovate reacquainting...
- 06:52 Corby thief known to security guard as ‘DVD man’ must ‘buckle up’...
- 06:45 Man City won't be able to play their usual way because of this...
- 06:45 Liverpool at Christmas - a fantastic festive weekend break
- 06:44 Liverpool at Christmas - a fantastic festive weekend break
- 06:40 Chapecoense plane crash: Team's home town gathers for memorial service
- 06:38 MP John Bercow defends his taxpayer spend on clothing
- 06:35 Minibus licence loophole puts people at risk - LGA
- 06:33 OPEC to meet non-OPEC producers on Dec. 10 in Vienna - sources
- 06:33 Thieves swipe games from disabled children
- 06:32 Former Man City and Chelsea man: This is the most likely result at...
- 06:29 Another record-breaking year for Wellingborough’s Poppy Appeal
- 06:29 Historic Wollaston shoe firm to open first factory shop
- 06:29 Corby thief known to security guard as ‘DVD man’ must ‘buckle up’...
- 06:29 Leader comment: Talk of sea change in public opinion is fanciful
- 06:29 Future Fit: Call for delay over legal action in Shropshire A&E row
- 06:28 Derbyshire driver Keith Mees who was sending Facebook messages...
- 06:25 What's the best Christmas film of all time?
- 06:25 Hartlepool United’s players warned they must shape up or face being...
- 06:25 Police trying to trace Hartlepool man missing from home
- 06:25 Furious Rafa Benitez hits out at ‘clever’ Henri Lansbury after...
- 06:23 South Korean president Park Geun-Hye faces IMPEACHMENT vote...
- 06:22 Grieving Brazilian town receives bodies of soccer crash victims
- 06:19 Court dates for three men after hare coursing in Pode Hole
- 06:18 Pampering pays off for old pals
- 06:18 Sponsors highlight success of businesses in the county
- 06:12 Dever’s set for the Italian job
- 06:10 Pothole funding boost could be the answer to Burton road woes
- 06:10 WATCH: Flood-hit Occupation Lane in Woodville to be closed for two...