Can you solve the prisoner box riddle that’s got everyone baffled?
If you haven’t had enough of annoyingly hard to solve riddles, then this variation of a classic conundrum might push you over the edge.
Don’t panic, here is the ultimate packing list for your gap year The puzzle, which is explained in the video below, is set around 10 musicians who have had their instruments confiscated and then placed in an equal number of boxes in a separate room.
The band members are told that unless they can retrieve their instruments from the boxes they can’t play in the gig that night.
The only problem is that they are only allowed to look inside five boxes so only... read more
- 04:08 Orgreave files: Government urged to consider release
- 04:04 Paraguay MPs reject amendment allowing president re-election
- 04:01 Hummus be joking! UK in meltdown over dip shortage
- 03:59 Derbyshire hoping to improve record against Durham
- 03:58 Digital ad spend jumps 22 percent to $72.5 billion in 2016: report
- 03:54 Oil prices fall on lingering oversupply concerns
- 03:54 Chinese banks, brokers eye robo advice for edge on competition
- 03:50 Nikkei gives back some gains, BOJ awaited
- 03:45 Filming of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead in JEOPARDY over...
- 03:36 Neil McNicholas: Calling the useless quangos to account
- 03:28 Hummus shortage leaves North East middle classes in dip disarray
- 03:25 Israel seeks U.S. backing to avert permanent Iran foothold in Syria
- 03:25 Brazil lawmakers pass labour bill in bittersweet victory for Temer
- 03:24 Ex-Rangers owner Sir David Murray says he had 'no relationship'...
- 03:21 South Korea raises 2017 export outlook, April shipments seen surging
- 03:14 Inquiry into renewable heat incentive scheme to convene
- 03:14 Abuse reports must be taken seriously, says charity after Alice...
- 03:14 Bradley Lowery returns to hospital as mother reveals his...
- 03:14 Court to consider Government's delay on revealing air pollution plan
- 03:02 'My vision is like looking through a straw'
- 03:02 At what age do you feel you have reached adulthood?
- 02:57 North Korea vows to ‘BREAK the Earth’ with ‘5 MILLION nuclear...
- 02:54 Does Le Pen have a chance of winning French presidency?
- 02:54 First Americans claim sparks controversy
- 02:43 U.S. urges Venezuela to release jailed Utah man on humanitarian...
- 02:43 Trump gives Pentagon power to reset Iraq, Syria troop limits
- 02:40 Venezuela to withdraw from OAS as deadly protests continue
- 02:38 Ted 2017: The robot that wants to go to university
- 02:36 Elderly care fund ‘is just a ruse’ say MPs
- 02:28 Companies cheer Trump tax cuts, but jobs are less certain to follow