Can you solve it: are you smarter than a Hong Kong six-year-old?
Welcome to the second instalment of my new puzzle series.
Last time I asked you about Denise and her birthday. Today it’s a totally different style of problem
Look at the image above. Which is the odd one out and why?
You want more?
Okay, here’s a second puzzle. It’s from the first grade admissions test for the Hong Kong Elementary School. So it’s for six year olds.
It went viral a year ago - but many of you will not have seen it.
Which parking spot number is the car parked on?
Can you solve it in 20 seconds, as the children were expected to do?
I’ll be posting... read more
- 10:49 Shetland season 5 release date: Will there be another series of...
- 10:48 Tour of Britain back in Mansfield and Ashfield for second year
- 10:48 Statins, hayfever pills and other common drugs are all fueling...
- 10:48 24 hours from death: Duncan Bannatyne's daughter reveals she is...
- 10:47 Tour of Britain back in Mansfield and Ashfield for second year
- 10:47 Presenters' stress over BBC 'tax pressure'
- 10:47 Get to know your kidneys - advice from GP
- 10:46 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho is a WORSE manager than Burnley’s Sean...
- 10:46 Paloma Faith at Genting Arena - tickets, start and finish times,...
- 10:46 Driver punched before two men attack him and one pulls out a saw in...
- 10:46 What makes you happy on this special day?
- 10:46 ‘Chelsea is my home’ N’Golo Kante commits future to Blues amid...
- 10:46 Premier League transfer news: Mohamed Salah, Toby Alderweireld,...
- 10:45 Mother-of-four responds to cruel comments about a photo of her...
- 10:44 Former Miss Leamington and Rugby Natalie has charity aim for her UK...
- 10:44 Stevenage appoint Dino Maamria as manager after sacking Darren Sarll
- 10:43 Driver trapped in car after serious crash on A7 between Carlisle...
- 10:43 Easter Eggstravaganza to be held at Keekle
- 10:43 Ant McPartlin news: Holly and Phillip finally address arrest 'We're...
- 10:43 What makes you happy on this special day?
- 10:42 NHS IT can't keep up with health service demands, survey of staff...
- 10:42 Man left looking ‘like an alien’ after reaction to hair dye
- 10:42 Real Housewives of Cheshire star Tanya Bardsley's home is up for sale
- 10:41 Syria war: Air strike 'kills children in Eastern Ghouta school'
- 10:41 First residents allowed to return to Tathra after bushfire
- 10:41 'Finns are happy because every citizen is equal': readers on living...
- 10:41 Tour of Britain back in Mansfield and Ashfield for second year
- 10:39 EastEnders spoilers: Kat Slater is BACK to cause trouble in Albert...
- 10:39 One lane of M62 closed due to vehicle fire
- 10:38 'Jewel in the crown of canal' under threat of new housing plans