Can you help police find stolen van?
POLICE have appealed for information on the theft of a vehicle.
The Ford Transit van was taken overnight from a property in Ealand.
Humberside Police Sergeant James Main said the van was white with black stripes on its bonnet, with a registration number of BJ56 UUO.
MORE NEWS: Police called to single-vehicle crash in North Lincolnshire
In a message on social network Twitter, Sergeant Main asked anyone who spots the vehicle to contact police on 101.
Eyes peeled stolen overnight from #Ealand near #Crowle a white ford transit with black stripes on bonnet reg BJ56 UUO if spotted call 101
— Sgt... read more
- 08:32 Cyclist dies after collision in Sunderland
- 08:32 Manchester United want to sign two world-class superstars this summer
- 08:32 Manchester United named the most expensive bench in FA Cup history...
- 08:32 Stronger growth to help UK beat 2016/17 budget target - EY ITEM Club
- 08:32 Hong Kong stocks end at 18-month high, track mainland strength
- 08:32 Scooter riding teenager dies in collision
- 08:31 Councillors want to find out more before deciding whether to back...
- 08:31 £150,000 raised for man who spends life caring for terminally...
- 08:31 Baby & Toddler Of The Year: Send your entries now!
- 08:31 Teenagers threw stones at dog walker in Workington
- 08:31 The morning news headlines: Theresa May warned of 'crash landing'...
- 08:31 WW3 fears as relations COLLAPSE between Malaysia and North Korea...
- 08:31 Adolf Hitler’s telephone used to issue orders in WW2 sells at...
- 08:29 On the move: Latest appointments and promotions
- 08:28 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 08:28 Greece needs "far less" money than agreed in third bailout - ESM head
- 08:28 Chelsea ace Cesc Fabregas ends exit rumours following Wolves clash
- 08:28 Marseille line up shock move for Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud
- 08:28 JeSuisIKEA: Donald Trump's bizarre Sweden 'terror' reference sparks...
- 08:26 Chelsea ace speaks out on being benched by Antonio Conte
- 08:26 Chancellor Philip Hammond’s Budget boost on economy
- 08:26 Fake apartment turns turns dream holiday into nightmare
- 08:25 Police 'very concerned' for missing east Hull boy Cory Davies, 10
- 08:24 Could Post Office move to empty South Shields town centre site?
- 08:22 RBS shares up 5 pct on alternative plan to Williams & Glyn sale
- 08:22 Sherlock tops international poll of most popular BBC characters
- 08:21 Kirsty Gunn: We may be proud Scots but that does not mean we really...
- 08:21 Our solar system could be about to get 100 new planets
- 08:21 Woman thought she was pregnant but she actually had a cancer tumour
- 08:20 Why Sunderland is set for a ‘purple protest’ over pensions