Can you change a light bulb or use the washing machine? You'd be surprised how many can't!
A third of young adults can't hang a picture or change a light bulb and a quarter admit they can't even boil an egg, according to a shocking new study.
The study of millennials - children who became young adults around the turn of the millennium - shows that while they may be social media and smart phone savvy, the majority do not have the skills that the older generations took for granted.
So we want to find out what seemingly simple tasks young adults in our can do - fill out the quick and anonymous survey below.
The study by Poundland revealed that 77 per cent of 25 to 34-year-olds could... read more
- 10:02 Doncaster author will be guest of honour at village primary school
- 10:02 New era at top Carlisle bar after ownership changes hands
- 10:02 Tragic Leeds teen’s dad had raised concerns about road safety
- 10:02 YEP Says: More arts money for Leeds is such welcome news
- 10:02 Iran says will act on U.S. court ruling on Trump's travel ban
- 10:01 Boy bullied so bad that when he was sick he ate it out of fear
- 10:00 Heather Watson wants you to know that no one looks hot doing sports...
- 10:00 6 ways you can get over a cheating ex
- 10:00 German G20 police sent home for partying in Hamburg barracks
- 09:59 Candidates set to stand in Whissendine and Ketton by-elections...
- 09:59 Oil stocks, Hargreaves Lansdown drag FTSE 100 to two-week low
- 09:59 Police Scotland launch campaign to tackle violence
- 09:59 Katy Perry opens up about her mental health and reveals what...
- 09:59 Halle Berry deems her 2002 Oscar win ‘worthless’ following lack of...
- 09:58 Families of Hillsborough victims to learn if anyone will face charges
- 09:58 Cadbury owner Mondelez hit by Petya ransomware cyberattack
- 09:58 Johnny Galecki: Big Bang Theory star's house burns down
- 09:57 Inspired pupil scoops top Burnley College award
- 09:57 Three Lincolnshire men jailed over shooting at house occupied by...
- 09:57 ‘He hit the off switch’ MMA fighter shuts rival down instantly with...
- 09:57 Families wait for CPS’s decision on Hillsborough charges
- 09:57 Torino boss Sinisa Mihajlovic targets Chelsea ace Nathaniel Chalobah
- 09:57 Yields key to production levels as potato acreage rises
- 09:56 Tech stocks sour, sending European shares to two-month low
- 09:55 Appeal for donations to help the homeless in Corby
- 09:55 Police name victim of A605 crash
- 09:55 Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder reckons John Brayford could...
- 09:54 Holiday nightmare as Edinburgh airport is plunged into darkness...
- 09:54 End of an era for airfield clubs and businesses
- 09:53 Paris Hilton flaunts her fab frame in sheer dress... before showing...