Can Liverpool trump Barcelona tonight? Jose Mourinho's eight biggest ever defeats
Jose Mourinho's eight biggest defeats in football Monday, 17th October 2016 JOSE MOURINHO is one of the most successful managers in football - but he has been on the end of a few heavy beatings over the years. 1 / 8 GETTY Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid (La Liga, November 29 2010) The Special One has impressively only lost by three or more goals eight times in his career so far - but some Liverpool fans will be optimistic of adding to that when they host Manchester United tonight.
The Reds are in scintillating form, and are 6/5 favourites to beat their rivals tonight - but can they match... read more
- 00:53 Microsoft to increase UK prices of enterprise products, citing...
- 00:52 Gerard Butler, Venus Williams and Gordon Ramsey watch Lewis...
- 00:49 Scottish teachers begin strike action over workloads
- 00:47 Indyref2 is 'waste of time' until Scottish Government tackles...
- 00:46 Is vinegar the next SUPERFOOD? Grain and fruit varieties 'have good...
- 00:46 Dalbeattie Tennis Club hosts 2016 end of season awards evening
- 00:45 Monday interview: Brett Simpson, chief executive of Low & Bonar
- 00:45 Edinburgh’s office take-up shrugs off Brexit uncertainty
- 00:45 Call to help Dundee’s Waterfront progress
- 00:44 Doctors name treatments that bring little or no benefit
- 00:42 The media boss who swapped winning Oscars for kids TV
- 00:42 For AT&T, Time Warner was always on the menu
- 00:41 Ian Rankin: ‘I can’t imagine killing off Rebus’
- 00:41 Classical music review: St Andrews Voices, St Andrews
- 00:41 Heading footballs 'affects memory'
- 00:37 Manchester United legend Phil Neville blasts Paul Pogba and Ander...
- 00:37 'I can't wait for wedding I never had': Transgender Justine on...
- 00:37 Better bus services 'cut social deprivation'
- 00:35 Trainers and decorative flamingos kick CD racks off shopping lists
- 00:35 ‘Tornado’ image of starlings wins coveted photography competition
- 00:33 Modi sees election danger in India's 'Dalit Queen'
- 00:33 Top assist providers in Premier League history: Which Man Utd great...
- 00:29 What next after the Jungle?
- 00:28 AI predicts outcome of human rights cases
- 00:24 Scents of villainy, from Eden to an odiferous ancient Rome
- 00:24 ‘Neither independent nor impartial’
- 00:24 The tallest tree in the forest
- 00:24 Cricket: Broad awaits thrilling finale in Bangladesh
- 00:24 City top league after tough test against Southampton
- 00:24 Jose humiliated in return south