Calum’s artistic design on show at hospital
0 Have your say An artistic youngster is seeing his talents go on show for all to see at a hospital.
Calum Robson won a competition at North Tyneside General Hospital to design a new children’s logo for a leading clinical research organisation.
The 10-year-old’s striking design for Making Research Better – the North East and North Cumbrian representatives for the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) – was a finalist in the region-wide competition.
His design for the new logo has been framed and will now go on show at the hospital.
Calum, who lives in Holystone, had only spotted the... read more
- 19:27 Man jailed for 20-year spate of sex abuse on children
- 19:25 Luis Enrique set to take over from Arsene Wenger at Arsenal at the...
- 19:25 Mark Robins makes this change to Coventry City team to face Stevenage
- 19:24 Towering figure in junior sport, George Brough, dies aged 82
- 19:23 England's netball success shines light on thriving UK club scene
- 19:23 Arsène Wenger, Arsenal's departing general, deserves a fitting...
- 19:23 Swedish superstar DJ Avicii dead at just 28
- 19:21 There's life in this old bird yet
- 19:20 Tornado steam train breaks down during 90mph run
- 19:19 Joseph Stiglitz: 2018 Sydney Peace prize winner on tax cuts and Trump
- 19:19 Swedish DJ Avicii dies aged 28
- 19:16 WATCH: CCTV appeal after fire at Preston shed company
- 19:15 DJ Avicci dies aged 28
- 19:15 New Jersey gym fires three staff members after two black men are...
- 19:12 WATCH: CCTV appeal after fire at Preston shed company
- 19:12 Swedish DJ Avicii has died at the age of 28
- 19:12 Swedish DJ Avicii found dead aged 28
- 19:11 Middleton's Ash End Children's Farm opens new mini beast attraction
- 19:11 Drug dealer suspects arrested and two cannabis farms destroyed...
- 19:11 DJ Avicii dies at the age of 28, his agent confirms
- 19:11 Swedish DJ Avicii dies aged 28
- 19:10 West Brom director Richard Garlick to leave the club to take up new...
- 19:08 People hurt in multi-vehicle crash on the M1 tonight
- 19:06 Avicii dead at 28 as world famous DJ and producer passes away
- 19:06 Scientists edge closer to creating a male pill that turns off sperm...
- 19:06 Nasa will have a space station that will orbit the moon in 2025 to...
- 19:06 Apple reveals 'Daisy', the robot that takes apart your dead iPhone...
- 19:06 Proof the military is controlling the weather? Footage of purple...
- 19:05 How to create a comic book art masterpiece using an iPad and...
- 19:04 BIG INTERVIEW: Preston golden girl Lisa Whiteside