Calls to reduce speed limit on A60 where 17-year-old girl was seriously injured
Calls to make a stretch of road safer after a 17-year-girl was seriously injured in a crash have been backed by a Nottinghamshire MP.
Gloria De Piero has written to highways bosses at Nottinghamshire County Council, asking for them to look at making the road safer.
Residents have said the lack of pelican crossing near to the Harlow Wood and The Spinney housing estates is dangerous and putting lives at risk, and are calling for the speed limit, which is currently 50mph, to be lowered.
Read more: Man found in room at home following drugs death
Ms De Piero is meeting residents, along with... read more
- 18:40 Mum gives birth to healthy baby despite being pregnant...
- 18:39 Man Utd transfer news: Pogba swap ‘proposed’ to Barcelona, Fred...
- 18:38 Cabinet shake up for SLDC as new members take up roles
- 18:38 Avon’s £16 Eva Mendes perfume is voted Britain’s best, beating YSL,...
- 18:37 Sheffield tennis court use rockets
- 18:36 Emergency brake was disabled on self-driving Uber that killed woman
- 18:35 Morgan Freeman accused of sexual harassment by multiple women
- 18:35 'I'm not sorry I said it': Erykah Badu on music, motherhood and...
- 18:34 Couple murdered French nanny over ‘bizarre Boyzone obssession’
- 18:34 Morgan Freeman facing ‘multiple’ sex harassment allegations
- 18:31 Pet shops could soon be banned from selling puppies
- 18:31 Arsenal transfer news: Unai Emery told he must have these TWO...
- 18:31 Man Utd transfer news: Chelsea joined in Robert Lewandowski race as...
- 18:30 Readers try to find novelist’s ‘crime scenes’ in Peak District
- 18:28 Keeping the NHS going could cost you £2,000 in extra taxes
- 18:28 Work on derelict Carlisle hotel halted due to fresh fears
- 18:28 Police officers ‘ate cannabis on duty then called for back-up when...
- 18:27 Arrest over Chorley dog’s head incident
- 18:25 Lloyds investors rebel against bank's executive pay report
- 18:23 Irish pro-choice campaigners recount #HomeToVote journeys online
- 18:21 'An absolutely disgusting article': is satire funnier when the...
- 18:21 Sudanese teenager who killed rapist husband appeals death sentence
- 18:18 Arsonists caught fleeing after throwing petrol bomb at house where...
- 18:16 Special ball raises £300k to support Doddie Weir MND cause
- 18:16 Nicola Sturgeon 'horrified' by gagged worker photo
- 18:14 Everton next manager odds: Who will replace Sam Allardyce at...
- 18:09 Fab Harrogate leads way on plastic waste battle
- 18:09 London dig unearths Roman bones, jewels and single flake of gold
- 18:08 Team of Horncastle students impress judges in national competition
- 18:08 Arsenal icon Martin Keown urges Unai Emery to sign PSG star – and...