Call for Aldi to recall ‘sensitive’ baby wipes after girl’s allergic reaction
0 Have your say A mum is demanding Aldi recall baby wipes after her two-year-old daughter suffered a horrific rash - which looked like severe sunburn.
Little Martha Byrne started crying in agony just seconds after using the Mamia Newborn wipes to clean her face.
Her mum Hayley Neale watched in horror as her daughter’s cheeks and nose flared up in an angry red rash caused by the wipes.
Single mum Hayley, 32, is now demanding Aldi recall the 55p wipes - promoted as “extra sensitive” - and investigate why they caused such a reaction to Martha.
Hayley, who also had one-year-old son Harry,... read more
- 06:16 Club chief explains why Chelsea striker deal collapsed last summer
- 06:16 Arsenal’s £25m swoop, Liverpool message, Man United’s two bids,...
- 06:16 Our Westminster editor gives his first hand account of terrorist...
- 06:16 We must not flinch in the face of terror - evil will never be...
- 06:16 Italy's Five Star Movement blamed for surge in measles cases
- 06:15 Burglar jailed after leaving blood and fingerprints during East...
- 06:14 Business Improvement District blitz Northampton streets in a bid to...
- 06:14 Celebrating 70 years of iconic Dr Martens brand
- 06:14 Victoria’s little shop of horrors in Daventry has become a monster...
- 06:14 Swimming gala fun celebrates talent
- 06:13 Pogba, Sanchez, Hazard... The Premier League's most valuable XI
- 06:13 Manchester United defender Luke Shaw handed timely boost
- 06:13 Man City star John Stones is a symbol of progress in English football
- 06:13 London terrorist attack - Derby MPs pay tribute to police officer...
- 06:13 Huge vessel’s visit captured by college art teacher
- 06:13 Hartlepool schoolboy Alfie Smith completes his first physio session
- 06:13 Hundreds gather to say ‘goodbye’ to Hartlepool youngster Ethan Owens
- 06:13 Fly-tipping increase fears
- 06:13 Hartlepool United’s Kieran Green joins Gateshead, Adam Bartlett...
- 06:11 Leeds school to close for day following Ofsted inspection
- 06:11 Leeds planners ‘must do more to encourage house building’
- 06:11 Police follow up new leads in hunt for 1994 killers of Tracey Mertens
- 06:10 How the front pages of newspapers are reporting the London...
- 06:10 Key quotes and tributes in the aftermath of London terror attack
- 06:10 CBeebies stars heading to Wellingborough for premiere of new stage...
- 06:10 Kettering couple can’t wait for first Mother’s Day after 12 years...
- 06:10 Funding row leads to fears over future of Corby Urgent Care Centre
- 06:09 Leader comment: Britain’s police need to routinely carry guns
- 06:09 Leader comment: Time for change on GM crops
- 06:09 Hundreds of Scottish headteachers to get ‘leadership training’