Call for Aldi to recall ‘sensitive’ baby wipes after girl’s allergic reaction
0 Have your say A mum is demanding Aldi recall baby wipes after her two-year-old daughter suffered a horrific rash - which looked like severe sunburn.
Little Martha Byrne started crying in agony just seconds after using the Mamia Newborn wipes to clean her face.
Her mum Hayley Neale watched in horror as her daughter’s cheeks and nose flared up in an angry red rash caused by the wipes.
Single mum Hayley, 32, is now demanding Aldi recall the 55p wipes - promoted as “extra sensitive” - and investigate why they caused such a reaction to Martha.
Hayley, who also had one-year-old son Harry,... read more
- 07:45 Substantial damage caused to parked car during hit-and-run in Askam
- 07:45 Today's Weather: dim and damp
- 07:45 Tuesday traffic updates
- 07:44 Police remind people not to open their doors to ‘unfamiliar cattle’
- 07:44 Multi vehicle accident on M62 near Leeds
- 07:42 YP Comment: Quality teaching can change lives. Schools only as good...
- 07:41 Aston Villa digest: Newcastle United aftermath; Henri Lansbury...
- 07:41 Birmingham City digest: Gianfranco Zola latest; Jack Storer on...
- 07:40 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 21
- 07:40 Merkel's conservative moves ahead of SPD in latest poll by INSA
- 07:40 Speed cameras: where to spot them
- 07:39 Rapist teacher who romped with pupils in her car avoids 30-year...
- 07:39 Farc rebels in Colombia begin disarmament process
- 07:38 Kevin De Bruyne: Man City can't compete with Man United and...
- 07:38 EXCLUSIVE - China's Sinochem may sell 40 percent stake in Brazil's...
- 07:38 Transfer News: Arsenal to open Insigne talks, winger eyes Man Utd,...
- 07:38 Anglo American reports 25 percent rise in core earnings, to resume...
- 07:38 Man charged after police incident in Pocklington
- 07:37 Teenager pulled from moped in Scarborough robbery
- 07:37 Fan of ‘The Bill’ needs one DVD to complete collection of more than...
- 07:37 Mulberry just made it okay to wear your duvet to work
- 07:36 Tributes pour in after tragic train death
- 07:33 This Chelsea player can't complain about being benched by Antonio...
- 07:32 Man Utd star snubbed sensational salary in China: He could have...
- 07:31 Barcelona star Gerard Pique hits back at Luis Enrique critics: We...
- 07:31 Factories hit a two-year high but prices fuel concerns
- 07:31 Rosneft becomes first oil major to pre-finance Kurdish crude
- 07:31 Telefonica to sell up to 40 percent of Telxius to KKR for 1.3...
- 07:30 Gunfire and explosions in NW Pakistan
- 07:29 Amir Khan v Manny Pacquiao fight could take place later this year