Caffe Gelato to open new ice cream parlour in Hull's Princes Avenue
A popular ice cream parlour is set to open a new café in west Hull in January.
Caffe Gelato in Newland Avenue has proved a huge success since opening with queues often forming outside to taste the homemade Italian ice cream.
Now, those behind the outlet will open a new café in Princes Avenue on the site of the former Masala Bazar Indian restaurant.
Company manager Kayleigh Watson said the new café will offer something slightly different to the one in Newland Avenue by mixing up the flavours on offer in each street.
More news: The Hull food outlets that have dramatically improved hygiene... read more
- 15:42 MP's doubts over accident verdict for Sunderland businessman's...
- 15:42 Roker Pier restoration project nominated for award
- 15:42 Police appealing for witnesses after Kineton burglary
- 15:40 New warning about battery waste after second fire at Wyberton...
- 15:40 Column: Bomb hoax shows now is the time to review emergency situations
- 15:38 Germany manager Joachim Low 'very optimistic' that Manuel Neuer...
- 15:38 Jack Butland axed from England World Cup squad... but only by...
- 15:38 Northamptonshire councillors vote to cut their own allowances in...
- 15:38 When does summer start?
- 15:38 'We need the commissioners to step in': Man in charge at...
- 15:38 'It's not enough, but it's a start' - 11 things you said about NHS...
- 15:37 York-based Mitrefinch secures deal to help it grow in US
- 15:37 Is slugging a good idea?
- 15:36 Telegraph View: How did society arrive here?
- 15:35 Diplo: 'Being a white American, you have zero cultural capital'
- 15:34 Collaboration key to attracting and retaining talent, business...
- 15:34 Edinburgh’s Russian diplomat calls for Boris Johnson to resign
- 15:34 How you can help make Easter special at Claire House without the...
- 15:34 Liam Payne offers rare glimpse of baby Bear on first birthday
- 15:33 Blackpool toy firm's bears for bereaved parents
- 15:33 Raising a glass to some of the Fylde coast’s most famous watering...
- 15:33 Celebrating National Puppy Day with the Guide Dogs
- 15:32 OPINION: If you've not got anything nice to say, don't say it at all
- 15:32 Glasgow’s Pavilion Theatre saved from Sauchiehall Street blaze
- 15:32 Leicestershire Police rated as 'good' for effectiveness
- 15:32 Lorry fire closes lane on A1M in Yorkshire
- 15:31 Perrie Edwards and Gigi Hadid prove they have the same taste as...
- 15:31 Rod Stewart slams Elton John’s farewell tour: ‘It’s dishonest’
- 15:30 Fantasy Football tips: Every penalty taker in the 2018 Premier League
- 15:30 How Birmingham bus services are affected this Good Friday, Easter...