Caernarfon castle's weeping window poppy display: 9 things you need to know
Thousands of people are expected to flock to Caernarfon to view a poignant sculpture crafted in memory those who died during the First World War.
It took six days to assemble the piece, called the 'Weeping Window ', which has been opened to the public today.
The artwork is made up of 6,000 handmade ceramic poppies assembled in a breathtaking pattern inside Caernarfon Castle .
The moving installation has already received rave reviews from those who were invited to see it during a preview day yesterday.
Read More Volunteers wanted for spectacular Caernarfon poppies commemoration
Designer Tom... read more
- 00:00 Boyd with confidence
- 00:00 Radicalism obscured in gloom
- 00:00 RLIF backs nines cup for 2019
- 00:00 Astle’s family calls for Taylor to quit
- 00:00 Boycott put on ice after players win
- 00:00 Another corporate attack is looming
- 00:00 Labour members should be free to criticise Israel
- 00:00 Time for claimants’ voices to be heard nationally
- 00:00 Unite against neoliberalism
- 00:00 Ukraine: Polish consulate ‘attacked by terrorists’
- 00:00 EU leaders left bitter by Brexit ‘divorce’
- 00:00 South Africa: Zuma stays away from Kathrada’s funeral
- 00:00 Hospital workers to strike over zero-hours
- 00:00 40% cuts to legal aid have reduced system to ‘carnage’
- 00:00 NHS activists protest in York against health cut
- 23:59 'A leg-breaker', a headbutt, four sent off and Hibs boss Neil...
- 23:53 Mary Berry’s new ‘home happiness’ book will reveal her top secret...
- 23:52 Star Wars Battlefront 2 2017 UPDATE: New trailer announcement from EA
- 23:50 Turkey ends Euphrates Shield military campaign in Syria
- 23:46 Everton shouldn't blame James McCarthy for injury setback, insists...
- 23:46 Rangers have agreed £350,000 deal for Billy Gilmour with Chelsea if...
- 23:46 PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin warns Scottish football’s...
- 23:44 Neil Lennon accuses Morton player of trying to break Hibs star's...
- 23:41 Road too small for houses
- 23:41 “I get 250 smiles a day and it’s great”
- 23:41 Slimmer gets invitation to Parliament
- 23:39 US state department employee 'concealed contacts with China'
- 23:37 Chelsea agree £350,000 deal for Rangers wonderkid Billy Gilmour
- 23:35 Sportsmail catches up with Glasgow stars Stuart Hogg, Finn Russell...
- 23:34 Emmerdale star Adam Thomas ‘quits the soap after eight years’