Buying electric looks a good bet
The company says that as sales in the electric vehicle sector continue to surge, analysis shows that savvy motorists could already be making a profit on a vehicle they bought just 12 months ago.
A combination of factors including the rollout of clean air zones, cheaper running costs, increased charging points, incentives to drive and wider availability from manufacturers has helped grow interest in EVs.
A car bought at one year old could be run for 12 months and 10,000 miles and be sold for more money than its purchase price.
It claims that a Peugeot iOn appreciated 8.6 per cent adding £425... read more
- 15:35 Crafty pupils stub out cigarette litter
- 15:34 Pit banner parade to return after 30 years
- 15:34 Is it legal to smoke weed on 420?
- 15:33 Have you seen this missing Kettering man?
- 15:33 Vandals burn sundial with BBQ coals and smash bottles at Markfield...
- 15:33 Number of house fires in Northamptonshire drops
- 15:33 Sporting great Frank Bruno MBE special guest at Staverton fundraiser
- 15:30 Snow set to replace sizzling spring heatwave next week
- 15:29 Roadworks on the A1031 and A16 next week
- 15:29 Historic Burnley building to be transformed through ambitious project
- 15:28 Salisbury asks Banksy to brighten barriers at contaminated sites
- 15:28 The best keg deals on Strongbow Dark Fruits, Heineken and Budvar
- 15:28 Wallets at the ready! Join our tour of the UK's greatest record shops
- 15:26 Daylight shooting getaway driver from Northampton posed for...
- 15:26 Images: The machine flown over from Germany to keep Wigan dad's...
- 15:26 Acid victim says ‘don’t be a bell end’ to anyone looking to carry...
- 15:26 Town poll to be held asking Whitby residents: 'Do you want to leave...
- 15:25 Annabel’s new role in BBC drama The Split
- 15:24 Busy stretch of A50 in Uttoxeter shut for emergency repairs
- 15:24 Sandwich shop owner chooses to help environmental by joining ReFILL...
- 15:24 Roadworks on the A1031 and A16 next week
- 15:23 Delayed Brexit immigration plans 'due in months'
- 15:23 Grass fire in Mansfield
- 15:22 Liam Payne enjoys a ciggie break after vowing to quit smoking for...
- 15:22 Tulip Days wow visitors to city nursery
- 15:22 Whissendine motorcyclists shatter 50-year-old land speed records
- 15:21 London Marathon mission for IT manager from Lytham
- 15:21 Shona Robison told to quit after using Tayside health bosses as...
- 15:21 Roadworks Round-up: The works which may cause you hold-ups in the...
- 15:20 Pierre-Emile Højbjerg: ‘Bayern is the school of forming a champion’