Buy tickets early for £149m Euromillions jackpot draw before lottery website crashes AGAIN
Camelot is advising EuroMillions players to get their tickets early ahead of an expected rush by punters to try to win tonight's £149 million rollover draw.
Another rush is expected, similar to last Friday's which caused the lottery website to crash.
The company e-mailed online players in the early hours of this morning, advising them to top up their accounts early.
OTHER NEWS: Police boss warns against copying 'obnoxious' killer clown craze The message to players reads: "This is a service message to let you know that we expect to see high volumes of visitors to the National Lottery... read more
- 00:23 What a motley crew of British fascists got up to in WWII
- 00:23 Highways to hope
- 00:23 Rugby League: Bulls suffer defeat to Giants in first game
- 00:23 Tennis: Murray sent packing by world number 50
- 00:23 Alexis the saviour with late penalty
- 00:23 Making billions from Saudi Arabia’s war crimes
- 00:23 Grassroots rally against Labour right land grab
- 00:23 The government’s racist housing policy
- 00:23 Turkey: Erdogan launches bid to seize greater powers
- 00:23 Trump pulls plug on TPP trade deal
- 00:23 Gambia: Jammeh agrees to relinquish power
- 00:23 Build bridges not walls, says planet
- 00:23 McDonnell pours cold water on Ukip dreams
- 00:23 World ‘has stopped watching’ apartheid
- 00:20 Lagos living: Solving Nigeria's megacity housing crisis
- 00:20 David Moyes makes worrying revelation about Sunderland squad after...
- 00:20 Sam Allardyce facing crisis at Crystal Palace after Everton defeat
- 00:20 Israel's Modiin Energy plans to buy North Sea drilling rights
- 00:18 New Stranraer manager Stevie Farrell eyes dream double as he begins...
- 00:18 Friends reunited? Queen of the South midfielder Joe Thomson admits...
- 00:18 How we built India's biggest robot company
- 00:18 Why Bill Clinton helped a 33-year-old build a $1bn firm
- 00:18 The Crusader: Caterer stuck with two phone bills after smartphone...
- 00:18 City news: House prices, Noble Foods and BT
- 00:18 Share Hunter: Ladbrokes Coral prove it’s better together
- 00:15 John Sheridan apologises for shocking rant in which former Notts...
- 00:15 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits the need for new signings...
- 00:14 Search for company to design, build and maintain trains for HS2...
- 00:14 Teenager remanded in custody over Leonne murder
- 00:14 Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce blasts striker: I won't have anarchy