Buttler’s confident after ODI success
Lancashire’s Jos Buttler believes England have room for further improvement despite ending Bangladesh’s run of six successive home one-day series wins on Wednesday.
The tourists triumphed by four wickets in the decider in Chittagong to hand the Tigers their first ODI series loss on their own turf for more than two years, having beaten Pakistan, India and South Africa in that time.
What is remarkable is that England clinched the series without any of their top four batsmen – with Jason Roy injured, Joe Root rested and Alex Hales and Eoin Morgan missing the tour for security fears.
But they... read more
- 08:02 Friends affected by cancer 28 times between them band together to...
- 08:01 Blighted lives: The true cost of diabetes
- 08:01 UK banks fear public, politicians set against them on Brexit
- 08:00 Celtic face a far bigger test against Aberdeen than they did...
- 08:00 Celtic defeated Rangers but the Betfred Cup semi final was marred...
- 08:00 Fire Service’s warning after chimney fire at Lincolnshire home
- 07:58 Tom Hayden, famous anti-Vietnam war activist, dies aged 76
- 07:57 Halloween 2016: Family and kids things to do in Birmingham and beyond
- 07:57 It's time to deliver for gay victims of injustice, says Kezia Dugdale
- 07:57 World Wrestling stars set to take-over Grimsby Auditorium
- 07:56 Phil Jones likes Instagram post trolling Jose Mourinho after...
- 07:53 Liverpool title doubt: West Brom midfielder gives Reds a reality check
- 07:52 Investigation launched after woman raped following Sheffield taxi ride
- 07:50 Grimsby Town must end speculation over manager - OPINION
- 07:50 Chris Doig wants quick end to Grimsby Town manager saga
- 07:50 Proud Grimbarian who sang solo at St Paul's Cathedral was...
- 07:49 Humberside Police using unmarked HGV to catch drivers on their...
- 07:49 On the frontline with Yorkshire Ambulance Service's Red Arrest Team
- 07:49 Transgender people tell their fascinating and heartbreaking stories...
- 07:49 How taxi driver saw a purse in the road and saved a Hull woman's...
- 07:49 Hull KR's Kieran Moran hoping for Four Nations debut
- 07:49 Mike Phelan accepts Hull City confidence is crumbling
- 07:49 Hull thief Benjamin Barnes' £40k splurge on Rolex, Disneyland and a...
- 07:49 GSK seeks U.S. approval for shingles vaccine Shingrix
- 07:49 Hull woman 'feared she was going to die' at hands of ex Jamie Bamforth
- 07:49 Contested Weldon homes plan ‘could unlock £500,000 of sports...
- 07:47 Travel, traffic and weather for Burton and South Derbyshire on...
- 07:46 Ben Stokes inspires England to victory in first Bangladesh Test
- 07:46 Adam Lallana: Playmaker provides Anfield update after reaching...
- 07:46 Expert explains why David Luiz wasn't sent off in Chelsea's 4-0 win...