Businessman hands Ayr United fans cut price offer to roar on The Honest Men at Dumbarton
Ian McCall says Ayr aren’t afraid of anyone in the Championship but concedes Saturday’s trip to Dumbarton takes on huge billing.
And superfan Daniel Bryson, who claims the game is the biggest of the season, is funding cut-price travel of a fiver to let supporters get there in numbers.
A win would take Ayr on to 11 points and the Somerset boss admits that would be a great haul for the first quarter of the season.
McCall said: “That would be a terrific tally considering we lost our first three games while taking time to find our feet.
“We will have played all the teams come Saturday and are... read more
- 13:53 Which Lincolnshire train company is worst for complaints?
- 13:52 Scottish NHS failing to keep up with rising demand, says watchdog
- 13:52 Pope Francis accepts church leaders' invitation to visit South Sudan
- 13:52 Nissan investment shows Brexit can work - but what did we offer in...
- 13:51 Gnashing of teeth
- 13:51 What do the latest GDP data say about the post-Brexit economy?
- 13:51 Liverpool star Loris Karius takes swipe at Man Utd and City over...
- 13:51 Night-time alerts 'target impulse buys'
- 13:51 Feed your foodie in holiday heaven
- 13:51 Invasion of alien ladybirds riddled with STDs that could kill off...
- 13:51 Hamburg gang rape teenagers' suspended sentences spark anger
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...
- 13:45 New £130k science lab to open next month
- 13:45 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 13:45 Labour to investigate claims of anti-Semitism and entryism within...
- 13:44 North East Poppy Appeal is launched with a call to rethink remembrance
- 13:43 Black Cat Day: Adopt brothers Benedict and Basil who are in need of...
- 13:43 Hurst street stabbing: Boss says area is safe after pair injured...
- 13:42 Cancers survivors are TWICE as likely to be on antidepressants due...
- 13:42 Strong UK GDP data prompts global bond sell off on frets over...
- 13:42 Take a look at me now! Woman who had a FACE transplant after she...
- 13:42 King’s Cliffe author Nick has short story included in Twisted...
- 13:41 Chester King's School team to compete in world engineering finals