Businesses warned to expect cyber attacks as risk increases
0 Have your say Businesses need to do more to protect themselves from cyber attacks with many firms unaware of the illegal access that hackers are obtaining to their servers, it has been claimed.
Speaking at a cyber security event this week, Adam Beaumont, chief executive and founder of telecommunications company AQL, told attendees that it remained very easy for hackers to target companies and that more needed to be done to intervene with young people who showed promising IT skills to ensure they were not dragged into a life of online crime.
The event, dubbed Innovation Network: Cyber... read more
- 06:38 MP John Bercow defends his taxpayer spend on clothing
- 06:35 Minibus licence loophole puts people at risk - LGA
- 06:33 OPEC to meet non-OPEC producers on Dec. 10 in Vienna - sources
- 06:33 Thieves swipe games from disabled children
- 06:32 Former Man City and Chelsea man: This is the most likely result at...
- 06:29 Another record-breaking year for Wellingborough’s Poppy Appeal
- 06:29 Historic Wollaston shoe firm to open first factory shop
- 06:29 Corby thief known to security guard as ‘DVD man’ must ‘buckle up’...
- 06:29 Leader comment: Talk of sea change in public opinion is fanciful
- 06:29 Future Fit: Call for delay over legal action in Shropshire A&E row
- 06:28 Derbyshire driver Keith Mees who was sending Facebook messages...
- 06:25 What's the best Christmas film of all time?
- 06:25 Hartlepool United’s players warned they must shape up or face being...
- 06:25 Police trying to trace Hartlepool man missing from home
- 06:25 Furious Rafa Benitez hits out at ‘clever’ Henri Lansbury after...
- 06:23 South Korean president Park Geun-Hye faces IMPEACHMENT vote...
- 06:22 Grieving Brazilian town receives bodies of soccer crash victims
- 06:19 Court dates for three men after hare coursing in Pode Hole
- 06:18 Pampering pays off for old pals
- 06:18 Sponsors highlight success of businesses in the county
- 06:12 Dever’s set for the Italian job
- 06:10 Pothole funding boost could be the answer to Burton road woes
- 06:10 WATCH: Flood-hit Occupation Lane in Woodville to be closed for two...
- 06:07 Council set to access more competitive water market
- 06:07 North Lincolnshire Council’s adult social care service among the...
- 05:59 Arsenal plot January raid on relegation-threatened West Ham for...
- 05:45 UFC News: Henry on McGregor's title triumph, Alvarez's return,...
- 05:45 That's why he failed at Liverpool! Newcastle fans blast Jonjo Shelvey
- 05:30 "I could not live without internet - could you?"
- 05:25 Judges made Brexit result 'almost a footnote' - Attorney General