Businesses warned to expect cyber attacks as risk increases
0 Have your say Businesses need to do more to protect themselves from cyber attacks with many firms unaware of the illegal access that hackers are obtaining to their servers, it has been claimed.
Speaking at a cyber security event this week, Adam Beaumont, chief executive and founder of telecommunications company AQL, told attendees that it remained very easy for hackers to target companies and that more needed to be done to intervene with young people who showed promising IT skills to ensure they were not dragged into a life of online crime.
The event, dubbed Innovation Network: Cyber... read more
- 09:44 Former soldier Colin fights a new battle for the charity that saved...
- 09:44 Two men stabbed in Harrogate - police linking attacks
- 09:40 Down Memory Lane - 1990 in pictures
- 09:40 Pet lovers celebrate as Melton is named the UK’s most dog-friendly...
- 09:39 'Anyone would think Wolves had won the Premier League' - Steve...
- 09:38 Case brought by Lloyds shareholders is ‘fundamentally flawed’
- 09:38 Stranger Things star Finn Wolfhard fires agent after former client...
- 09:38 Sowerby Bridge's Dama Cheese shines light on UK start-ups
- 09:38 Aldi to release chocolate wine for Christmas
- 09:38 Joel Campbell keen to leave Arsenal by making Real Betis...
- 09:37 Aldi to release chocolate wine for Christmas
- 09:37 BREAKING NEWS: Derbyshire road closed by 'police incident'
- 09:35 Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil hates Manchester United links - he wants...
- 09:35 Warwickshire Police Detective Sergeant receives Queen’s Police Medal
- 09:33 Call to check oil tanks ahead of winter
- 09:33 Prestigious regional award for sewer project in town
- 09:33 Kirkby pensioner 'killed by blunt force trauma to the head'
- 09:32 Thugs, thieves, drunks and drugs - who's been convicted in Derby's...
- 09:32 BREAKING NEWS: Derbyshire road closed by 'police incident'
- 09:32 Charity festive card shop to be officially opened today
- 09:32 Rolling out the red carpet for children at film festival
- 09:30 ‘Several injured’ after knifeman launches attack in Munich
- 09:28 Captain Darren O’Dea declares that Dundee are in “good place” after...
- 09:28 Dundee United’s Fraser Fyvie looking for side to bounce back...
- 09:28 New Forfar boss Jim Weir relishing home debut as Ayr visit Station...
- 09:28 Dunfermline’s Ryan Williamson cheering on captain Callum Morris as...
- 09:28 Rugby failed to leave lasting impression on St Johnstone playmaker...
- 09:28 East Fife manager Darren Young determined to stay in play-off place
- 09:28 Raith Rovers manager Barry Smith to keep message simple at Stranraer
- 09:28 Cowdenbeath boss Billy Brown wants to see Blue Brazil bounce back