Buses diverted as Paradise Circus Queensway CLOSED for weekend demolition work
BUSES are on diversion due to closures and diversions at Paradise Circus Queensway in Birmingham city centre.
The scheduled weekend closure of both lanes going south today and tomorrow is causing more disruption for motorists and bus passengers.
The shut-down, to enable essential demolition at the western edge of the development, takes effect from midnight on Friday through to 5am on Monday morning.
Network West Midlands said buses 9, 10H, 82, 87, 120/120A/126/127,128, 129, 140 and X10 have been diverted.
Paradise Birmingham has advised motorists to use alternative routes of means of... read more
- 00:30 Who is Tom Markle and why isn’t he walking Meghan down the aisle?
- 00:29 Defence secretary unveils strategy to protect UK satellites
- 00:27 Drax Power Station says pilot scheme could make it 'carbon negative'
- 00:24 US weighs plans to curb Chinese investment
- 00:24 'I found my call in life at that airport'
- 00:24 UK's clean car goal 'not ambitious enough'
- 00:24 Banking by mobile app 'to overtake online by 2019'
- 00:24 Motability boss's pay 'unacceptable' say MP committees
- 00:23 Pepe's story: How I survived Spanish flu
- 00:20 Blackpool nurse helps reduce A&E visits from a group of ‘frequent...
- 00:18 Health services overloaded despite support pledges, claims report
- 00:14 Sudoku 4065 easy
- 00:14 Minor drug users 'should not be charged'
- 00:06 Blackpool nurse helps reduce A&E visits from a group of ‘frequent...
- 23:45 Debenhams job cuts and store closures likely after disappointing sales
- 23:33 Labor's internal fight over refugee policy heats up with Ged...
- 23:23 Vegas Golden Knights miracle run lives on as they make Stanley Cup...
- 23:20 Patricia Morison, star of Broadway and Hollywood, dies aged 103
- 23:15 Arsenal set to confirm Mikel Arteta as new manager this week
- 23:12 Brendan Rodgers: ‘Trophies are brilliant but there’s a constant...
- 23:12 Paul Gustard’s move to Harlequins may hurt England’s World Cup...
- 23:05 May to pledge millions to AI research assisting early cancer diagnosis
- 23:05 May backs AI research to cut cancer death toll by 22,000 within 15...
- 23:01 Luis Enrique SNUB: Why Arsenal and Chelsea have opted against manager
- 22:57 Ironbridge duck sculpture thrown in river
- 22:56 Wildfire spreads across Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh
- 22:52 Boris Johnson: we want a deal with the EU, not a customs backstop
- 22:52 Arrests over grenade attack on Salford house
- 22:51 JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: Jordan Henderson can become legend, Arteta,...
- 22:48 Manchester United squad ‘bemused’ by Jose Mourinho’s decision to...