Bus company insist 'safety is our absolute priority' after passenger dies following incident
BUS company Stagecoach have released a statement insisting safety is their "absolute priority" following the death of a passenger after an incident on one of their buses.
The incident happened back in August when the driver of the 12.45pm Fastcat bus service from Scunthorpe to Hull was forced to take evasive action to avoid a crash at around 2.10pm as the journey arrived in Anlaby Road, Hull.
A 66-year-old Scunthorpe man sustained serious injuries during the incident and was taken to hospital for treatment but died on Saturday, September 24.
A statement from Stagecoach said:... read more
- 10:29 Nick Boles MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 10:29 BBC weatherman gets chilly with it for BYHP
- 10:29 MP Nick Boles ‘annoyed’ to be missing Grantham Hospital march on...
- 10:27 What good has come out of Brexit?
- 10:24 All the best dog costumes from this year’s Tompkins Square...
- 10:23 CCTV released after a man threatens Newcastle bookies staff with a...
- 10:23 Mother who gave birth after suffering 16 miscarriages reveals how...
- 10:23 South Yorkshire overnight arson attacks
- 10:23 Adomah v Adama: Did Aston Villa come up trumps?
- 10:23 Raddlebarn Road stabbing: 'What sort of world are our kids growing...
- 10:21 Aqeel Ahmed wins gold in Finland and urges Team GB selectors to...
- 10:21 East Kilbride Rugby Club boss calls for improvement as his side are...
- 10:21 Motherwell boxer Reece McFadden wins gold medal despite opponent...
- 10:21 WWE Universal champion Kevin Owens recalls epic title win ahead of...
- 10:21 UK mortgage approvals pick up from 19-month low - BBA
- 10:21 Pedestrian taken to hospital in air ambulance following collision...
- 10:20 Yobs throw bricks off M58 bridge shattering vehicles
- 10:20 Tory MP Nick Boles reveals new cancer fight
- 10:20 Ellesmere Port tourist attraction unveils rare restored boat
- 10:19 Majority of football fans would support gay players at their club,...
- 10:19 Louis van Gaal is my biggest influence says Thomas Muller, as...
- 10:19 Mel Morris spent his cash on Derby County, so now deserves loyalty
- 10:19 Why our council left a tip in the park
- 10:18 Reward offered for Louth dog missing for two months
- 10:18 Lloyds and Anto hit FTSE after results
- 10:17 Blackpool high in write-offs list
- 10:17 Two families fight to raise £50k to for two life-changing ops
- 10:17 Lloyds' PPI bill hits £17bn: Bank's shares slide as it sets aside...
- 10:17 GLOBAL MARKETS-Oil price declines weigh on European markets
- 10:17 Kitten travelled 10 miles in car engine around Shropshire