Burglar helped North East Wales crime gang target Asian families' gold in £100,000 campaign of fear
A member of a burglary gang who targeted Asian families for their gold has been jailed for four years.
In September, a total of 42 years in sentences were handed out to other members of the group.
Today, Patrick Doran, 30, received two and a half years for his part in the conspiracy, which he admitted, and 18 months for a separate burglary in Wolverhampton.
Judge Niclas Parry, sitting at Mold Crown Court, told Doran that he was being sentenced for the conspiracy on the basis of two burglaries and that, on a second day, he went with two other conspirators who were involved in the disposal of... read more
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...
- 13:45 New £130k science lab to open next month
- 13:45 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 13:45 Labour to investigate claims of anti-Semitism and entryism within...
- 13:44 North East Poppy Appeal is launched with a call to rethink remembrance
- 13:43 Black Cat Day: Adopt brothers Benedict and Basil who are in need of...
- 13:43 Hurst street stabbing: Boss says area is safe after pair injured...
- 13:42 Cancers survivors are TWICE as likely to be on antidepressants due...
- 13:42 Strong UK GDP data prompts global bond sell off on frets over...
- 13:42 Take a look at me now! Woman who had a FACE transplant after she...
- 13:42 King’s Cliffe author Nick has short story included in Twisted...
- 13:41 Chester King's School team to compete in world engineering finals
- 13:41 Twitter to cut HUNDREDS of jobs as workforce is slashed by 9%:...
- 13:41 Killer sought via text message broadcast
- 13:40 Urijah Faber may end retirement if golden opportunity appears
- 13:40 Arsenal transfer bombshell: Mesut Ozil has already held secret...
- 13:40 Students in line for success with movies
- 13:39 Yes GPs, do ask us about our weight. But please listen to our...
- 13:39 Peterborough City Hospital on black alert for fifth day
- 13:39 Furness residents told not to be alarmed by gunshots
- 13:37 Warwick family-run brewery celebrates success
- 13:35 Four-year-old killed in horror accident when coat hood snags on...
- 13:35 Football club pair face ‘ticket fraud’ probe