Burglar caught with drugs strapped to his penis said he was hiding them from his wife
A burglar caught with 13 wraps of drugs strapped to his penis said he was trying to hide them from his wife.
Mark Wright was arrested for trying to break into a house and was subjected to a strip search while in police custody.
During the procedure, officers found the packages of white powder, which turned out to be amphetamine, attached to his genitals.
Prosecutor Neil Pallister told Newcastle Crown Court: “While in custody, the defendant was subjected to a full body search and 13 wraps of white powder were found strapped to his penis and testicles.
“On them being discovered, he said ‘It’s... read more
- 07:08 Graffiti at Square
- 07:08 Grave matters at Sheffield Cathedral
- 07:08 The yeast from the east: six wines to try from eastern Europe
- 07:08 Seven ways to improve your memory
- 07:08 How IVF became a licence to print money
- 07:06 How to change a light bulb
- 07:04 From 1966 to Lineker’s hat-trick: England’s best-ever World...
- 07:04 England’s worst-ever performances at the World Cup
- 07:03 Mexico partied so hard after victory over Germany they set off...
- 07:01 Arsenal transfer news: Lucas Torreira deal close, Sky Sports man...
- 07:01 Man Utd transfer news: Real Madrid ace Toni Kroos 'opens door' on...
- 07:00 England World Cup quiz: How much do you know about the squad?
- 06:59 Carriageway closed on M55 after crash
- 06:59 Birmingham's silent killer - 900 a year die but nobody talks about it
- 06:59 The Birmingham children spending half a year living in B&Bs
- 06:59 Birmingham dad left paralysed 'minutes after being discharged' from...
- 06:53 Liverpool transfer news: Jurgen Klopp has convinced starlet Rhian...
- 06:53 Leeds Council member for children joins Yorkshire-wide call for...
- 06:53 City hosts celebration of the vegan lifestyle
- 06:53 Watch classic movies under the stars in Leeds city centre
- 06:47 Counterfeiting story is the real deal, say prize judges
- 06:47 Glasgow’s ‘ring’ of rock art sheds light on prehistory
- 06:46 Seals forced to dive off cliffs after yobs start throwing rocks...
- 06:42 Tannery goes hell for leather for expansion
- 06:42 Debit card payments overtake cash
- 06:42 John Lewis trial buy-back scheme for clothing
- 06:41 Man Utd transfer news: Red Devils dealt HUGE blow as Barcelona...
- 06:40 Carriageway closed on M55 after crash
- 06:38 Empty council properties could ease housing shortage across...
- 06:38 Hundreds of children in Coventry missed out on a place at ANY of...