Bunbury village school goes from special measures to outstanding in record time
Bunbury Aldersey CE Primary School A village school which was placed into special measures following an Ofsted inspection in 2015 is celebrating after being judged ‘outstanding’ by a church school inspector.
It was a bleak day for Bunbury Aldersey CE Primary School in February 2015 when HM Chief Inspector Sir Michael Wilshaw said he felt the school required special measures because it was failing to give pupils an acceptable standard of education.
But this week, Bunbury Aldersey put those dark days behind them once and for all when a report from the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and... read more
- 13:45 Could importance of fintech to Scotland grow to rival North Sea oil?
- 13:45 How will the rollout of open banking affect me?
- 13:44 South Yorkshire stretch of M1 reopened after full closure
- 13:44 Consumer spending rises; monthly inflation rebounds
- 13:43 British PM May calls on BA to fix I.T. system, compensate customers
- 13:42 Pupils in peril
- 13:42 Tottenham Hotspur share stunning picture from the top tier of their...
- 13:42 Questions needed for prospective Wellingborough MPs at hustings
- 13:42 Internal candidate chosen as Humberside Police Chief Constable
- 13:41 Moscow storm death toll rises to 16
- 13:40 Did zookeeper killed by tiger die after running to help colleague?...
- 13:40 Arsenal given chance to beat Monaco to Riyad Mahrez transfer
- 13:39 How do you organise a Tifo? The secret behind the best football...
- 13:39 Mum of homeless Manchester attack hero is reunited with him after...
- 13:39 Guest calls Jeremy Kyle a ‘big nosed clown’ and tries to take on...
- 13:39 Street treat of fun and theatre...
- 13:37 Police 'very concerned' for missing Leicester man
- 13:37 Beaumont Shopping Centre launches training scheme
- 13:37 Is it safe to travel to Sri Lanka? WARNING issued for Britons in...
- 13:36 How to get jobs with Liverpool's biggest employers
- 13:36 Sir heads to Peru for gruelling jungle race
- 13:36 Speed humps ahead – traffic is stopped by two camels ‘going for it’
- 13:35 A-ha! Alan Partridge comic Steve Coogan out on Labour campaign...
- 13:35 Seven dialysis patients die in Vietnam hospital
- 13:35 Bizarre bubble car emerges for sale - but it'll cost you £80,000
- 13:34 Great outdoor jobs to apply for near Coventry for the summer
- 13:34 Star Wars Last Jedi news: What is Supreme Leader Snoke? Answer...
- 13:34 Driver seen not wearing a seat belt turns out to be driving stolen car
- 13:34 JFK at 100: ‘Jackie Kennedy was wounded by the President's affair...
- 13:33 Messages of love and support for Oldham mosque hit by arsonist