Bunbury village school goes from special measures to outstanding in record time
Bunbury Aldersey CE Primary School A village school which was placed into special measures following an Ofsted inspection in 2015 is celebrating after being judged ‘outstanding’ by a church school inspector.
It was a bleak day for Bunbury Aldersey CE Primary School in February 2015 when HM Chief Inspector Sir Michael Wilshaw said he felt the school required special measures because it was failing to give pupils an acceptable standard of education.
But this week, Bunbury Aldersey put those dark days behind them once and for all when a report from the Statutory Inspection of Anglican and... read more
- 15:44 Initial work starts on Whitley Bay promenade
- 15:43 New budget test puts UK on front line in global drug price fight
- 15:43 UBS merges leadership in wealth management product factory
- 15:42 Heroes and villains assemble for Leamington Comic Con 2017
- 15:41 The mystery of the 'vanishing' car in A180 layby
- 15:40 You'll never guess which Hollywood star was TURNED DOWN for the...
- 15:39 Man City shirt for next season 'revealed'
- 15:37 South Africa's Gordhan to arrive back home on Tuesday morning -...
- 15:37 Music on the metro - Moscow commuters enjoy live performances
- 15:37 Gold coin worth $4 million stolen from Berlin museum
- 15:37 Rise in pupils taking term-time holidays in Sheffield
- 15:37 Cumbria police and crime commissioner launches youth commission group
- 15:37 Controlled burning in Ulverston
- 15:37 South Sudan attack 'could hinder aid deliveries'
- 15:37 Body found in suitcase in Italian port of Rimini
- 15:35 Sheffield young composers join forces with Music in the Round
- 15:35 Same old story as Ashington lose
- 15:35 Nigeria v Burkina Faso friendly cancelled: London fixture off after...
- 15:34 Ex-training partner lifts lid on Georges St-Pierre's return to UFC...
- 15:34 Jail for rapist who broke into woman's house as she slept
- 15:34 Chelsea beat host of Premier League rivals to secure deal for...
- 15:33 Academy backtracks on library ban
- 15:33 Let there be neon light: Tate Britain unveils 'drawing in space'
- 15:31 REVEALED: How to tell if your PC or Mac has been HACKED
- 15:31 London terror attacker ‘drove at 76mph’ as he aimed car at victims...
- 15:31 What will happen after Article 50 is triggered?
- 15:30 Delayed...again - but new hope is on the horizon for an end to A590...
- 15:30 How parents are refusing to let their children play out until THIS age
- 15:30 Mum can't take three-year-old to Coventry park because of burnt out...
- 15:30 Setback for planned bespoke rabbit hotel