Bulwell drug man faces court bill and rehab
0 Have your say A Bulwell drug user who stole £12.57 of items from a supermarket faces a £307 court bill and nine months of rehabilitation.
Gavin Fisher, 30, of Newmarket Road, admitted stealing a bottle of wine, a packet of peanuts and a box of cereal from Tesco, on Jennison Street, in Bulwell, on June 20.
He denied assaulting two men by beating them at the store on the same date, but was found guilty when he appeared before Nottingham magistrates on September 22.
He failed to surrender to the court on September 22, after he was released on bail on July 21.
A test revealed the presence of... read more
- 13:44 Morningside tops Edinburgh happiness league
- 13:44 Siemens pledges commitment to post-Brexit UK
- 13:44 Oil slips towards $50 on doubts over duration of output cut
- 13:43 New-look chalets arrive for summer
- 13:43 The new 12-sided pound coin hits the shops on Tuesday and here's...
- 13:43 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:43 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:43 Man helped fearsome blackmailer stay on the run from police
- 13:43 Teen sustains horrific facial injuries after being jumped at...
- 13:43 EastEnders, Corrie, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks: 10 reasons this is the...
- 13:43 Linda Nolan is diagnosed with ‘incurable’ cancer as sister Coleen...
- 13:43 Residents assured rubbish dumped on Holme Lane will be cleared up
- 13:42 Brexit: Theresa May promises to build a ‘more united nation’
- 13:42 Search on for best talent in Daventry
- 13:42 Fun and flavour at Althorp Food and Drink Festival
- 13:42 What’s up choc? Warning as bunny falls ill from scoffing sweet treat
- 13:41 Atletico Madrid team-mate opens up on Antoine Griezmann to Man...
- 13:41 Liverpool clear favourites to beat Chelsea and Man United to Real...
- 13:41 Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock jumps into boyfriend Andre...
- 13:41 Coastguard paged to rescue dog
- 13:41 Drone that flies WITHOUT a human pilot has been given permission to...
- 13:41 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:41 Syria's Raqqa expected to join Kurdish-led federalism - Kurdish leader
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word