Bullied man bit part of his tormentor's nose off after finally snapping during West End scrap
Bullied Paul Williams finally turned on his tormentor - but went too far and has ended up behind bars for biting a chunk of his nose off.
Former Royal Fleet Auxilliary man Williams had grown sick of a man who had made his life a misery by harassing him and demanding his possessions.
A court heard the 43-year-old initially dealt with it properly, reporting what was happening and moving away from the other man.
But he was tracked down to his new address and Williams finally snapped and went to confront him.
The pair began scuffling in the street in the West End of Newcastle and Williams bit... read more
- 09:16 Two lanes closed on M1 due to overturned van
- 09:16 27-year-old man is in intensive care after hit-and-run
- 09:11 Paul Robinson: Louth Cattle Market is part of a ‘complicated jigsaw’
- 09:11 Woman tracks down her missing cat after uploading its photo to Tinder
- 09:10 Away form is blighting Birmingham City - five things we learned...
- 09:08 No slide tackles and no shouting from sidelines - 12 new youth...
- 09:07 Italy referendums: Lombardy and Veneto vote on greater autonomy
- 09:06 Robin Hood’s Bay dance school backs Whitby charity WHISH nets £200
- 09:05 Crimewatch: The Coventry crimes that have featured over the last 33...
- 09:05 Tottenham vs Liverpool: No Firmino, Mane, Dier or Dembele in our...
- 09:05 Volvo Ocean Race: What is it? When is it? How do you win?
- 09:05 Arsenal news LIVE updates: Wenger on retiring, double injury boost,...
- 09:05 Ronald Koeman fears he will be SACKED today if Everton lose to Arsenal
- 09:04 Doncaster Citizen's advice bureau concerns over Universal Credit
- 09:04 REGIONAL NEWS: Woman arrested after baby falls to death from...
- 09:04 Picnic area issues reported to police
- 09:02 Ripley hit-and-run latest - police quiz revellers over Audi A4
- 09:01 Tutbury granddad celebrates his 80th birthday - by getting a tattoo
- 09:00 Storm Brian in Liverpool - when will the bad weather stop?
- 09:00 CCTV proves crooked shopkeeper was lying about armed bandits...
- 09:00 Cops concerned for welfare of missing man last spotted in Aberdeen
- 08:59 Labour will team up with Tory rebels to demand Brexit changes
- 08:57 Zombie apocalypse at North Shields college
- 08:57 Tottenham vs Liverpool preview, TV channel, kick-off time, date,...
- 08:57 Young rugby stars land new sponsors
- 08:57 Artist appeals for help on press gangs
- 08:57 Top award for North East ambulance staff
- 08:56 Inspector Morse's legacy: John Thaw's daughter makes Endeavour...
- 08:55 Dream job going – interest in Scottish islands essential
- 08:55 Planning list for council to determine