Brussels bombing suspect denies plan to attack UK
A suspect in the Brussels bombings told Belgian authorities there was "no plan" for a terror attack in the UK, a court has heard.
Mohamed Abrini, known as the "man in the hat" is alleged to have received £3,000 from defendant Zakaria Boufassil, when he came to the UK in July 2015, Kingston Crown Court heard.
Mr Boufassil denies preparing for acts of terrorism.
A second man, Mohammed Ali Ahmed, has pleaded guilty to the same offence.
Abrini became known as "the man in the hat" following his suspected involvement in the Brussels terror attack in March this year,... read more
- 12:12 Train delays in Lincoln, Grantham and Skegness after power cut
- 12:12 Charities join together to win the public's support
- 12:12 Top boxers aid Blackpool man’s specialist underpants firm
- 12:12 Awards success for VetPlus
- 12:12 Barry Meyers to rejoin JPMorgan after almost two years at Barclays
- 12:11 Have your say: Harrogate planning fees to rise in reform of system
- 12:11 Are Dave King and Rangers finally moving in the right direction? -...
- 12:11 Have your say on plans to replace historic Hartlepool statue
- 12:10 Loro Piana: A rare kind of luxury
- 12:10 Man receives postcard in the mail 40 years after it was sent
- 12:10 The dawn of DHELA
- 12:10 Aerial images show moment Khalid Masood was shot after London...
- 12:08 Chelsea target offers huge transfer update: He wants to play in the...
- 12:08 £10,000 reward to help find stolen jewellery from Burton Green
- 12:08 Trump administration approves Keystone XL pipeline
- 12:08 Swifts to fly high with council help
- 12:08 Meet Lois’s new running partner that has helped her train for a...
- 12:08 Sunderland legend Kevin Phillips unveiled as first star ambassador...
- 12:08 Coronation Street Insider: Sinead suffers heartbreaking miscarriage
- 12:08 Driver who sped through Antwerp shoppers faces terrorism charges
- 12:07 Deadline for voter registration is near for Deepings and Bourne
- 12:07 Bourne woman seriously injured in A15 crash
- 12:06 Europe's financial lifeline from London in doubt
- 12:06 Police search London terrorist attacker’s mum’s house
- 12:06 MPs may face new rules on second jobs
- 12:06 Fishergate bollard sent flying AGAIN
- 12:06 Man impaled through chest in horrific car crash
- 12:06 Falcon wing inspires jets of the future
- 12:06 Profits increase at livestock group
- 12:05 'What you need at that time is what you’re worth': the daily battle...