Bros reunion goes on tour and it includes Nottingham's Motorpoint Arena - tickets on sale tomorrow
Eighties boy band Bros will be bringing their reunion tour to Nottingham in 2017 - and tickets go on sale this weekend.
On Wednesday, Matt and Luke Goss announced their long-awaited reunion with a show at The 02 Arena in London next summer.
Now the twin brothers (third member Craig Logan will not be taking part), whose hits include Drop The Boy, When Will I Be Famous and I Owe You Nothing, will go on a UK tour that includes Nottingham's Motorpoint Arena on Wednesday, August 23.
Tickets will go on sale on Saturday, October 8 at 10am.
Their O2 show on August 19, their first together since... read more
- 13:29 COLUMN: Why are we all so horrid?
- 13:29 Tributes paid to former first citizen Bob Williamson
- 13:29 Victoria Atkins follows in her political parents' footsteps
- 13:32 Morecambe Community High School head to resign
- 13:29 Garstang is blooming marvellous
- 13:32 I would not be here without the outdoors, says Blackpool mountain...
- 13:29 Behind the scenes at Audi's new design centre
- 13:29 Police continue to quiz man, 49, in Gaia Pope disappearance probe
- 13:33 Who was Sir John Whinnerah and why is the Tesco roundabout in...
- 13:32 Earth-sized planet discovered with 'mild' climate and peaceful...
- 13:29 ‘We live in fear without Longridge town police’
- 13:32 Jobs at risk at uni due to ‘Brexit challenges’
- 13:32 Driving examiners to stage 48-hour strike on day new test is launched
- 13:29 Want to tweet? Just be careful!
- 13:32 Hospitals face predicted worst-ever A&E waiting times this winter
- 13:33 Money saving tips for families ahead of Black Friday
- 13:33 Here's how to get tickets to see Beauty and the Beast at the Derby...
- 13:29 Reaching for stars in astronomy GCSE
- 13:32 Dynamo cycling feature: Slow riding from Lancaster to Heysham
- 13:33 Government could hit smokers with second tax rise in a year, warn...
- 13:32 Lancaster girls’ school stands by single sex education
- 13:29 Celebrating 40 years of art
- 13:33 Asda are selling a 'smash cake' for just £13
- 13:32 Lancaster and Morecambe students sparkle for good cause
- 13:29 New image in hunt for alleged attackers
- 13:32 Staff on Virgin's West Coast line vote to strike in pay dispute
- 13:29 Blabbing secrets by accident
- 13:32 Behind the scenes at Audi's new design centre
- 13:29 Road closed after collision involving cyclist
- 13:29 These are the university courses that’ll make you rich - and those...