Bros reunion goes on tour and it includes Nottingham's Motorpoint Arena - tickets on sale tomorrow
Eighties boy band Bros will be bringing their reunion tour to Nottingham in 2017 - and tickets go on sale this weekend.
On Wednesday, Matt and Luke Goss announced their long-awaited reunion with a show at The 02 Arena in London next summer.
Now the twin brothers (third member Craig Logan will not be taking part), whose hits include Drop The Boy, When Will I Be Famous and I Owe You Nothing, will go on a UK tour that includes Nottingham's Motorpoint Arena on Wednesday, August 23.
Tickets will go on sale on Saturday, October 8 at 10am.
Their O2 show on August 19, their first together since... read more
- 08:21 Police concerned for welfare of 15-year-old Megan Levers
- 08:18 Communal strife in home state kills of India's Modi kills one, 14 hurt
- 08:18 Purple Day and epilepsy: How I helped care for my sister and grandma
- 08:18 Health trust looking for new governors
- 08:16 Castle Bytham set to have new community shop if quarry site plan...
- 08:15 How this Sheffield couple met through their shared pain of losing...
- 08:14 Uber suspends self-driving cars after Arizona crash
- 08:14 Easter 2017: Marks and Spencer is selling Hot Cross Bun flavour fudge!
- 08:14 Fabinho speaks out amid Manchester United transfer speculation
- 08:13 First finalists for Mansfield's Got Talent are revealed
- 08:12 Who is Manchester United transfer target Daishawn Redan?
- 08:07 Every Premier League and Football League stadium ranked by...
- 08:07 Championship stats: Dirtiest teams in the league revealed
- 08:05 Plans to build a house in Repton's Main Street have been refused
- 08:02 Everton and Liverpool set for transfer tussle: Star could move to...
- 08:00 People are paying thousands of pounds for square watermelons and...
- 07:59 Mother's Day 2017 - See if you've been left a message in our e-book!
- 07:56 The 10 most packed stadiums in Europe: Prem clubs dominate, but...
- 07:56 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp makes transfer call: Summer striker...
- 07:52 Teacher had suspect broken arm after a 'disturbance' between pupils...
- 07:52 Police hunt 12-year-old boy who pulled out knife on youngster in...
- 07:50 Convenience store plans for ex-library
- 07:48 Messi blocks £130m Man Utd move, £65m Liverpool approach, £70m...
- 07:47 Sebastian Vettel storms to Australian Grand Prix win with Lewis...
- 07:47 REVEALED: THIS is why there’s always a phone in your hotel bathroom
- 07:45 Tributes to cattery owner who appeared on TV and raised thousands...
- 07:45 100s of your Mother’s Day greetings here – is there one for you?
- 07:45 North Lincolnshire man's memories of working with Michael Jackson,...
- 07:45 Vinyl records business finds permanent home at Scunthorpe Market
- 07:45 Pub boss urges licensees to join him in price cut protest