Brooks ‘was not told of Dowler still alive claims’

Brooks ‘was not told of Dowler still alive claims’
 

FORMER News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks has claimed she was kept in the dark during a period in which the newspaper believed Milly Dowler was alive and working in a factory.
If the 13-year-old schoolgirl had been found alive, the Sunday paper would have cleared the existing front page on EastEnders to make way for the story, the Old Bailey heard.
The jury has already been told that Milly’s phone was hacked by private investigator Glenn Mulcaire in April 2002 and that he had discovered a voice message, left by mistake, by a recruitment agency in Telford.
But Brooks said she was not... read more

 
12 March 2014 in Hot News, Views: 29
Source: Scotsman
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters


    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30