Brits lose £155m down the back of the sofa every year
0 Have your say A staggering £155m is lost down the back of British sofas each year, according to a new study.
The average household loses an average of £5.77 in coins with those in the East Midlands losing most.
They find an average of 32p every time they search their sofas, compared to Londoners who get back just 5p.
The survey for furniture manufacturer DistinctiveChesterfields.co.uk unearthed other common items we lose in the furniture.
They include food (39.4 per cent) TV remotes (39.5 per cent) and toys (23.2 per cent).
Others admitted to finding mouldy pizza, dead mice, and even used... read more
- 09:55 Storm Brian officially named as 'weather bomb' heads for North Wales
- 09:55 Trader to be sentenced for selling Kodi TV boxes in North Yorkshire
- 09:54 Javier Hernandez expected to be fit for West Ham’s clash with Brighton
- 09:54 Could Sephora's first UK store be coming to Nottingham?
- 09:54 Making a big difference to streets
- 09:54 South Yorkshire trio in court over burglary and vehicle theft
- 09:52 Sam Smith announces North East tour date
- 09:52 Street robber who struck weeks after earlier knife crime to be...
- 09:52 Record-breaking Gary to receive freedom of Copeland today
- 09:51 Example comes to Market Harborough
- 09:50 Arsenal expected XI: Who will make Arsene Wenger’s 3-4-3 to face...
- 09:50 Birmingham child protection service remains inadequate but on track...
- 09:50 Motorists warned of long delays as concrete block causes havoc on...
- 09:50 Baby girl born with a giant red BALLOON-like mass on her face could...
- 09:50 Schools defend performance in recent draft scores: ‘We’re all...
- 09:50 Is this Mexican boy the world's FATTEST baby? 10-month-old who is...
- 09:50 Grandmother who felt 'disfigured' following a double mastectomy,...
- 09:49 Brummie Apprentice star James White strips off - and fans are...
- 09:49 Motorists warned of long delays as concrete block causes havoc on...
- 09:48 Warwick man’s livelihood put on hold by van fire
- 09:48 Government borrowing at lowest September level for 10 years
- 09:47 Storm Brian 2017: DAYS of downpours forecast as 'weatherbomb' strikes
- 09:47 South Yorkshire trio in court over burglary and vehicle theft
- 09:47 Football legend Alan Shearer coming to Doncaster
- 09:47 Baby boy weighs as much as 9-year-old due to rare condition
- 09:47 MP: Travellers review ‘is urgently required’
- 09:46 Amanda Holden admits she and Simon Cowell could have been an item
- 09:46 Mariah Carey targetted by rotten thieves as home robbed of $50,000...
- 09:46 Willshee's Waste and Recycling takes top gong as the Burton Mail...
- 09:45 Birmingham pub bombings: Families to challenge inquest ruling