Briton accused of cyber attacks extradited from Germany
A man accused of launching cyber attacks against two of the UK's largest banks has been extradited from Germany, the National Crime Agency (NCA) said.
Daniel Kaye allegedly targeted Lloyds Banking Group and Barclays in January.
The three-day attack on the banks prevented some Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers using their online accounts.
Kaye, 29, of Egham, Surrey, will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Thursday.
He was extradited back to Britain under a European Arrest Warrant on Wednesday, following an investigation involving the NCA's German counterpart the... read more
- 16:43 Cumbrian officer receives honour from Queen
- 16:42 Bassetlaw drink driver crashed into railings in Mansfield
- 16:41 Attacker raped stranger in her own home before defecating on her...
- 16:41 VIDEO: Sir Vince Cable urges firms to back £1m Weston Park Cancer...
- 16:40 Christopher Plummer blasts pay gap on All The Money In The World
- 16:40 It’s time to talk about facials – the kind that involve semen
- 16:40 Pep Guardiola subjected to bizarre Spanish police check as it is...
- 16:40 Bassetlaw drink driver crashed into railings in Mansfield
- 16:39 Alastair Campbell: Misguided Lords will damage real local journalism
- 16:37 Man Utd and Chelsea suffer transfer blow over Juventus target Alex...
- 16:37 Report estimates 700 grooming victims in Northumbria Police area
- 16:37 Borders boozer’s bungled beer-swilling bid a smash hit online
- 16:37 Ed Sheeran teases what song he and Cherry Seaborn will have their...
- 16:37 'They're a Championship club' - what every rival boss has said...
- 16:36 Trump labels security guard who hid from Florida shooter a ‘coward’
- 16:36 Mansfield teen’s car vandalism spree
- 16:36 School UN-BANS popular devices after saying they could help youngsters
- 16:36 Bassetlaw drink driver crashed into railings in Mansfield
- 16:36 Teenage mum jailed for covering toddler in make up to hide abuse
- 16:36 Barrow pupils experience mock parliament event with MP
- 16:36 North Korea PANIC as Trump announces ‘LARGEST EVER’ sanctions in...
- 16:35 Can we predict when the next SUPER VOLCANO will blow? Rumbling...
- 16:34 Attacker raped stranger in her own home before defecating on her...
- 16:34 EU citizens: how has Brexit impacted your long term plans?
- 16:33 Rail passengers face more expensive fares and timetable chaos after...
- 16:33 Robert Lewandowski puts Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea on alert as...
- 16:32 Mansfield teen’s car vandalism spree
- 16:32 UK weather: Spring 'postponed' as cold snap hits UK
- 16:31 A Peaky Blinders party is going to Leeds
- 16:31 Crowds flock to Wakefield as rhubarb festival begins