British audience will not get to watch Barcelona take on Real Madrid in first Clasico of the season as game falls during hours of live TV blackout
British TV viewers will not be able to watch the first Clasico of the La Liga season.
The meeting between Barcelona and Real Madrid at the Nou Camp will be screened in over 100 countries but, despite the huge appetite for the game on these shores, the UK audience will have to make do with highlights due to the game's kick-off time.
La Liga have confirmed the match will get underway at 3.15pm on December 3, and a UK rule prevents live football from being televised between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on Saturdays.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Dele Alli recreates Ronaldinho's wonder goal against... read more
- 09:26 Arsenal injury blow: Arsene Wenger confirms Gunners star ruled out...
- 09:24 Expiry date for cash earmarked for new Castle Way crossing in Carlisle
- 09:24 Police visit nail bars, car washes and takeaways in anti-slavery week
- 09:24 Unsafe railway bridge needs to be demolished, says Network Rail
- 09:24 The Bay Gateway: Exclusive preview of the new road
- 09:24 Attack victim Ben is out of coma and talking to family
- 09:23 Wales Rally GB in Chester: Everything you need to know
- 09:23 Smail Ayad charged in Australia with second British backpacker murder
- 09:23 Chris Tarrant: Since I had a stroke I've been taking a lot more...
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’
- 09:21 Junior Football: Free-scoring Gartcairn keep Junior Cup dream alive
- 09:20 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:20 Mental health services must improve at 127 NHS groups, figures show
- 09:19 Care home near Market Drayton is told to improve standards
- 09:18 Liverpool had to steal Trent Alexander-Arnold away from...
- 09:18 Guards hurt in robbery at bank
- 09:17 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:16 Local history: Buried alive? Past Calderdale funeral customs
- 09:15 Imitation gun pointed at woman
- 09:14 Tamim Iqbal and Mominul Haque leave Bangladesh in control at lunch
- 09:14 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:14 IAG cuts 2016 forecast on sterling weakness
- 09:14 Flight of financial activity from UK likely in 'hard Brexit' -...
- 09:14 Daryl Powell commits future to Castleford
- 09:14 British Cycling asked to explain TUEs at select committee hearing
- 09:14 Chelsea ace receives surprise praise from Premier League captain:...
- 09:14 Premier League referees: Which official does your side win the most...
- 09:13 Lots of laughs as Laura Lexx plays city comedy festival
- 09:12 Park protected by charitable status
- 09:12 Suspect casually stops at drive thru during high-speed police chase