Britain 'will go BUST under Corbyn Labour government' claims financial director
Using financial models to stress test a Corbyn government, the country would be led to ruin, according to one financial source.
The source, said to be a director on the boards of two financial services companies, told The Times they had “stress tested” a Labour Party victory using financial models.
The models include higher interest rates, inflation, capital controls and credit ratings downgrades - all of which the director assumes would happen under a Labour government.
And in a chilling warning of what damage a Labour government could inflict, “the UK would be bust in three years.”
The... read more
- 01:53 'On brand': Helen Dale accused of plagiarising tweets
- 01:26 Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' wows France with Paris child rescue
- 01:22 How do I know if it's going to rain?
- 01:19 Engineering consultancy IKM secures fresh work
- 01:00 WH Smith high street sales fall as spoof books disappoint
- 00:46 Figures reveal art auction gender imbalance
- 00:42 Liverpool star Andy Roberton refuses to blame Mohamed Salah injury...
- 00:41 WH Smith rated UK's worst high street shop by Which? readers
- 00:40 Monica Lewinsky and Stormy Daniels: Political scandals across two eras
- 00:36 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:36 Boris Johnson launches fresh attack on customs union
- 00:36 BREAKING NEWS: Kirklees Council close sports pitches
- 00:30 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:29 Sudoku 4071 easy
- 00:25 Britain's 'most scenic' bus route revealed
- 00:15 Dog with seizures costs £30,000 as pet claims hit record
- 00:15 Suez waste company calls for 'pay-as-you-throw' to help recycling
- 00:15 WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- 00:12 Waddingtons board games archive reveals wacky finds
- 00:12 Food and farming sector makes post-Brexit demands
- 00:05 Review to 'eliminate gender pay gap among doctors'
- 23:53 Manchester United star Eric Bailly sends class message to Liverpool...
- 23:52 Labor increases Newspoll lead over Coalition 52% to 48%
- 23:39 Flash floods close roads in parts of the Midlands
- 23:22 Arsenal agree deal in principle for Juventus star Stephan...
- 23:13 VIDEO: Flash flooding brings chaos to roads in and around Northampton
- 23:13 VIDEO: Amazing footage shows lightning strike in Northampton
- 23:13 BREAKING NEWS: Water rescue boats deployed in Northampton to help...
- 22:55 Slavisa Jokanovic in prime position to enhance Fulham’s playing...
- 22:55 Cameron Norrie primed for Roland Garros debut against Peter Gojowczyk