Britain's most expensive streets revealed: No end to the house price boom as 40,000 new property millionaires are created across the UK this year - but how does YOUR area fare?
More than 40,000 new property millionaires have already been created across Britain this year, as there appears to be no let up in the spiralling house price boom.
Some 660,900 homes across the country are estimated to be worth at least £1 million – an increase of over 40,800 since January.
Yet not everyone is getting as large a slice of the property boom pie, as four out of five (82 per cent) of the houses are in London or the South East of England.
The latest research from Zoopla shows Kensington Palace Gardens was identified as Britain's most expensive street, retaining its title from... read more
- 00:40 EastEnders Christmas spoilers: Kathy Beale kills James...
- 00:39 These are officially the funniest Christmas cracker jokes of 2017
- 00:37 'I was asked if I was pregnant!' Unflattering comments and...
- 00:37 Chelsea news: Can Antonio Conte pick the team up from the dumps and...
- 00:37 Jose Mourinho was a three-time loser in Manchester United's loss to...
- 00:37 Manchester United news: Jose Mourinho strikes luck in Champions...
- 00:33 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:32 Champions League draw: Charlie Nicholas makes huge Man Utd vs...
- 00:32 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:32 Meet India's dam-building grandmother
- 00:32 Buy food for the family or pay to see a doctor?
- 00:31 Bitcoin: Does it really use more electricity than Ireland?
- 00:30 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:29 James DeGale still has the heart of a champion, insists promoter...
- 00:28 Concerns over Yorkshire police force’s 'stop and search' scrutiny
- 00:26 China 'constructing REFUGEE CAMPS’ for North Korea defectors if...
- 00:23 Viewpoint: India court disregards woman's right to choose husband
- 00:23 Ambitious Wales economic growth plan that encourages firms to...
- 00:19 Quetta's Hazara: The community caged in its own city
- 00:19 Laurent Wauquiez: Right-winger is French opposition hope against...
- 00:16 University chiefs must curb pay excesses, says minister
- 00:16 Fury returns to London for UKAD steroid hearing
- 00:16 Clement warns City off celebrations
- 00:16 Klopp: I won’t apologise for squad swaps
- 00:16 New report praises West Yorkshire Police
- 00:16 Christine Keeler: the one that got the blame
- 00:16 State of the Nation(alists)
- 00:16 Guitar over Gaza
- 00:16 Grenfell victims still sidelined
- 00:16 Museum grab condemned as ‘bid to humiliate’ Catalonia