Britain is now the cheapest place to buy designer labels following the fall in the pound
Britain is now the cheapest place to buy designer items, research shows.
Analysis by Deloitte found the fall in the pound following the Brexit vote made luxury goods in the UK considerably more affordable for foreign buyers.
It has also pushed up the price of goods for Britons travelling overseas as the pound now buys less than before the Brexit vote.
It means a host of expensive products from handbags to shoes are now cheaper in Britain than other countries.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Pound steadies as PM confirms there will be a Commons debate... Firms that try to wriggle out of... read more
- 08:47 France’s Jeremy Corbyn hopes to challenge Marine Le Pen in...
- 08:45 Telford council tax rise ‘will save authority £235,000’
- 08:45 Novak Djokovic conqueror Denis Istomin out after injury woe as...
- 08:45 Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure urges Raheem Sterling to take...
- 08:45 Cumbria's success at national field trialling championships
- 08:44 May poised to unveil £556m boost for North
- 08:43 Missing South Yorkshire teenager found safe and well
- 08:43 Two teenage inmates found dead at Polmont Young Offender's Institute
- 08:41 Trump's election win costs Paddy Power Betfair £5m
- 08:41 Freezing fog in Burton and South Derbyshire causing difficult...
- 08:39 Roadworks on the A1 and A19 in the North East
- 08:39 Yellowstone webcam captures ‘family of six Bigfoot’ shuffling out...
- 08:38 Sainsbury's chairman reprimanded for using staff on country home
- 08:38 Tesco recalls ready meal over health concerns
- 08:38 JOHN DILLEY’S WWI BLOG: Loving father held the hand of his dying son
- 08:36 Roasting and frying stachy foods could increase cancer risk, warns...
- 08:36 Vodafone roll out 4G in another pocket of Cumbria
- 08:35 Where is BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend 2017 being held?
- 08:35 Hull City news and rumours LIVE - Ryan Mason updates and Tigers...
- 08:35 Aston Villa: Tony Xia brilliantly trolls transfer-hungry fans
- 08:34 Father pictured risking child’s life by walking on frozen lake
- 08:33 DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Why anorexia has no respect for age
- 08:33 HEALTH NOTES: I'm knocked out by boxercise, says Julia Bradbury
- 08:33 Poulton couple saved from 'nasty and toxic' blaze by fire doors
- 08:33 E-cigarettes are getting non-smoking teens hooked on nicotine:...
- 08:32 Super snowdrop show
- 08:32 Record-breaking year for outlet
- 08:31 On the move: Latest appointments and promotions
- 08:31 ‘The world is watching’ US spies claim Trump’s ties to Russia could...
- 08:30 Pundit: This is impressing me most about Chelsea under Antonio Conte