BRIEF-TI Fluid Systems unveils IPO plan
Ti Fluid Systems
* TI Fluid Systems limited a leading global manufacturer of automotive fluid storage, carrying and delivery systems, today announces its intention to proceed with an initial public offering
* for six months ended 30 june 2016, revenue was eur 1.6 billion and adjusted ebit was eur 185.6 million, with increases of 4.9% and 7.4%, respectively, compared to six months ended 30 june 2015
* Total gross primary proceeds receivable by company from global offer are estimated to be approximately eur 600 million.
* Company intends to use net primary proceeds it receives from global... read more
- 01:04 Brendan Rodgers savours meeting with Sir Alex Ferguson: 'He told me...
- 01:02 Mexican muralists transform violent neighbourhoods
- 00:53 Should Washington and Jefferson monuments come down?
- 00:52 Neymar can develop into 'the best player in the world' at PSG,...
- 00:52 Arsene Wenger backs Arsenal's strongman Sead Kolasinac to deliver...
- 00:45 Women who are stressed in their 20s are 42% more likely to suffer a...
- 00:45 The hidden stories of medical experimentation on Caribbean slave...
- 00:45 Chimps remain empathetic to others throughout their lives (but the...
- 00:45 The weather on a 'failed star': NASA study uncovers atmospheric...
- 00:45 Reality Check: How much more do graduates get paid?
- 00:45 Fossilized remains of 'Pote' the giant SLOTH unearthed in Mexico...
- 00:35 Think tank calls for ban on jail terms of less than six months
- 00:34 Antoine Griezmann gears up for new La Liga season by posing in...
- 00:26 German banks warn of DANGEROUS Brexit deals with UK
- 00:26 US economy doubts rattle stock market investors
- 00:24 Yemen: UN urged to put Saudis on blacklist over child killings
- 00:24 US will remain long after Isis defeated
- 00:24 Spain: Huge manhunt launched for Barcelona terrorists
- 00:24 Brexit ‘an excuse’ for bad bosses to hold down pay
- 00:24 Profit-hunting rail firms spark strikes
- 00:24 95% back Britain's first McDonald's strike in ballot
- 00:21 British tourist dies in Spain: Family and friends pay tribute
- 00:21 Matthew and Icher clinch narrow opening lead for Sorenstam’s Europe
- 00:20 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp tells Trent Alexander-Arnold to expect...
- 00:19 US to review China intellectual property policies
- 00:14 Mineral water giant Aqua Pura to showcase Cumbria nationwide
- 00:06 Prague named best value city for culture vultures as London...
- 00:06 Last minute travel: Here are some fantastic deals for those in need...
- 00:06 Jenny Seagrove: Why I found India vibrant and extraordinary
- 00:05 Brighton Ladies Day worst dressed: Race-goers risk wardrobe...