Brexit worries 'affecting business decisions and EU exit will make things worse'
Finance chiefs have warned that Brexit uncertainty is impacting business decisions and expect conditions to deteriorate further once the UK leaves the EU.
A quarterly survey from accountancy giant Deloitte has shown that about 88% of chief financial officers (CFO) see business uncertainty as above normal to very high, while 65% expect the long-term business environment will be worse after Britain leaves the bloc.
That marks a slight improvement from the 92% who said uncertainty was above normal in the second quarter, but still marks the second highest reading since the end of 2012.... read more
- 05:39 'Bursting point' NHS has missed bed targets for five years - Labour
- 05:39 Booze touts, bonking and 'professional beggars': Is it time to...
- 05:39 Monster who raped two girls was previously jailed over £115,000...
- 05:38 Minister unveils name of North Yorkshire Sirius Minerals mine
- 05:37 Arsenal setback: Potential Arsene Wenger replacement could become...
- 05:31 IS threat to UK as great as the IRA's in the 70s - terror...
- 05:31 Top bosses! Which managers have won the EFL Cup since 1992?
- 05:31 Watch in awe as man detonates cage full of fireworks in his garden
- 05:21 New bistro open for business in Lincolnshire town
- 05:17 Eric Cantona discusses Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Why he's so important...
- 05:02 Stoke boss Mark Hughes has his say on Dele Alli's horror tackle
- 05:02 David Haye wants to end Tony Bellew's career in front of his family
- 04:55 Ernie is laid to rest at the winning post
- 04:52 Jeremy Corbyn 'determined to finish job'
- 04:48 Homes approved for garden
- 04:43 Pokemon Go APK reveals more news on shiny Gen 2 Pocket Monsters
- 03:49 Cesar Azpilicueta wants more trophies to earn label of Chelsea legend
- 03:49 Fernerbahce ready to listen to offers of £13million for Chelsea...
- 03:44 Ministers criticised over named person consultation
- 03:44 £165m Manchester tramline set to open
- 03:40 Mass Effect Andromeda release date minimum specs revealed as...
- 03:38 Care home woman to get £45,000 payout for 'deprivation of liberty'
- 03:38 Director boycotting Oscars will address London premiere of his...
- 03:20 Nintendo Switch games list receives huge Zelda Breath of the Wild...
- 03:18 Wary of Trump unpredictability, China ramps up naval abilities
- 03:04 UK terror threat 'at highest since 1970s IRA plots'
- 02:45 Vehicle hits crowd at New Orleans parade
- 02:29 Kim Jong-nam killing: Malaysia airport terminal declared safe
- 02:14 Kate Beckinsale is effortlessly stunning in figure-hugging black...
- 02:11 Oscars 2017: Who's predicted to win, and other things to look out for