Brexit simulated in new Football Manager game
A range of "Brexit scenarios" will face players of the Football Manager 2017 game when it is released next month.
Gamers will have to manage the transfer of virtual football players in "soft" and "hard" versions of Brexit - affecting whether they are able to move freely between the UK and the EU.
However, in a further scenario, work permits may be made available under special conditions.
Managers will receive an alert informing them of new circumstances.
The decision to include the feature was made immediately after the UK's vote on EU membership in June,... read more
- 13:09 Bored, can’t be bothered to exercise and always craving carbs? The...
- 13:09 Could THIS increase life expectancy for cystic fibrosis patients?...
- 13:09 Hospital care is worst at weekends: Patients are 15% more likely to...
- 13:10 Planned roadworks for Yorkshire for the week ahead
- 13:09 A contraceptive jab for men? Injection that lowers sperm count is...
- 13:09 Struggling to lose weight? Find a gym buddy: Friendly competition...
- 13:09 Will southern Spain become a DESERT? Experts predict global warming...
- 13:09 More than half of NHS mental health services fall below the...
- 13:09 Bags of talent at Hartlepool dance festival
- 13:09 Carer plans a heartwarming Hartlepool singalong
- 13:08 Homelessness bill would focus councils on prevention
- 13:08 Planned roadworks for Yorkshire for the week ahead
- 13:08 Seahouses pupils stand up to cancer
- 13:08 Further works on landslip-hit road
- 13:07 Warning over fake WhatsApp messages from Sainsbury’s and Topshop
- 13:07 GP swaps stethoscope for clarinet in European Doctors Orchestra
- 13:06 Has Sophie got the best job in the world?
- 13:05 Hartlepool man left partner bloody and beaten while baby slept...
- 13:05 SNP’s Paul Monaghan pays his brother Mark over 225 hours overtime
- 13:05 Memory match: PNE v Newcastle
- 13:04 Revised plans for controversial parking charges revealed
- 13:04 How dogs are really affected by fireworks – and what you can do to...
- 13:03 Dejan Lovren: This young star can be a top player for Liverpool
- 13:03 German watchdog to investigate February trades in Hugo Boss shares
- 13:02 309 registered sex offenders live in Scunthorpe
- 13:02 Stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no let up
- 13:02 Woman dies after car rolls onto its side during crash
- 13:02 Teenager 'found covered in blood' after Stratford Road knife attack
- 13:01 Court-free clickable bankruptcy 'removes stigma'
- 13:01 Attempted robbery at Ellesmere Port chemist by man believed to be...