Brexit makes euro zone sustainability less likely - JPMorgan CEO
Britain's vote to leave the European Union has made it more likely that the euro zone will not be around in 10 years, JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) CEO Jamie Dimon told bankers on Friday.
"Brexit makes the chance of the euro zone not surviving 10 years from now five times higher," Dimon said at the Institute of International Finance's 2016 annual membership meeting in Washington.
Speaking at the same event, James Gorman, the chief executive of Morgan Stanley (MS.N), said that the big winner from Brexit would be New York because business currently carried out in London would... read more
- 17:54 Arsenal news: Unai Emery odds-on to complete transfer and reunion...
- 17:54 Man Utd news: Defender sends message to Jose Mourinho over his future
- 17:54 Now or Never campaign launches 2 Minute Litter Pick boards in...
- 17:54 Your TV might ‘break’ during the Champion’s League final, and...
- 17:54 Police appeal for missing Carlisle man, 29
- 17:53 Royal wedding cellist Sheku Kanneh-Mason gets chart boost
- 17:52 Top 20 free UK museums and galleries for families
- 17:52 Harvey Weinstein's arrest explained: the charges and what's next
- 17:52 Harvey Weinstein: the remarkable downfall of Hollywood's biggest mogul
- 17:51 Teacher dies in tragic skydiving accident after heavy landing
- 17:50 Stratford AC retain Warwick Vase for third year in succession
- 17:49 United Utilities to close West Cumbrian road
- 17:49 McDonald’s votes to keep using plastic straws
- 17:47 Cinema to show Charlie Chaplin film accompanied by 'authentic' live...
- 17:46 Date set for funeral of legendary Sheffield boxing trainer Brendan...
- 17:46 FIRST PICTURE of 15-year-old Sheffield boy stabbed to death
- 17:45 Chess: Nigel Short balancing playing with campaign for Fide presidency
- 17:44 FIRST PICTURE of 15-year-old Sheffield boy stabbed to death
- 17:44 Majority of EU27 favour 'simple' approach on Britons’ residency
- 17:44 Parts of Bridlington to be closed to traffic next week
- 17:41 Are these sunglasses the worst thing you have ever seen?
- 17:40 Heavy rain brings delays to North East roads as Bank Holiday...
- 17:39 Drink driver handed community order after Flookburgh caution
- 17:38 'Wolf-like' creature shot on Montana ranch puzzles experts
- 17:37 Heavy rain brings delays to North East roads as Bank Holiday...
- 17:37 Chelsea transfer news: Hazard deal demands, Morata for Icardi plan,...
- 17:36 Call of Duty Kansas 'swatting' death: Two more charged
- 17:36 Dota 2: UK major tournament to 'inspire' fans
- 17:33 Chef tries to shoot nemesis rat but armed police turn up to save it
- 17:31 ‘Thank you for saving my life’ - pair reunited 55 years on