Brendan Rodgers and Derek McInnes gave me the belief to return after Dundee sacking reveals new Falkirk boss Paul Hartley
Paul Hartley last night thanked Brendan Rodgers and Derek McInnes for keeping his head up through the darkest days of his post-P45 blues.
The former Dundee and Alloa boss is back in business with Falkirk and will watch interim gaffer Alex Smith take his new charges against Dunfermline from the stand this afternoon.
But he admits his six months out of work after his April axing from Dens Park would have been a lot harder to endure without the backing of Scotland’s top two bosses helping him believe he still had the ability to get the job done at another club.
He said: “It was good when... read more
- 02:14 Which? names Richer Sounds and Toolstation as UK's best-rated shops
- 02:08 How the US and Rwanda have fallen out over second-hand clothes
- 02:03 'Spider-Man' of Paris climbs four storeys to rescue dangling boy
- 02:03 Tim Hunt: ‘I’ve been hung out to dry. They haven’t even bothered to...
- 01:56 A war of nerves between Pakistan's military and Sharif
- 01:54 Colombia elections: rightwinger and former guerrilla head for...
- 01:53 'On brand': Helen Dale accused of plagiarising tweets
- 01:26 Mamoudou Gassama: Mali 'spiderman' wows France with Paris child rescue
- 01:22 How do I know if it's going to rain?
- 01:19 Engineering consultancy IKM secures fresh work
- 01:00 WH Smith high street sales fall as spoof books disappoint
- 00:46 Figures reveal art auction gender imbalance
- 00:42 Liverpool star Andy Roberton refuses to blame Mohamed Salah injury...
- 00:41 WH Smith rated UK's worst high street shop by Which? readers
- 00:40 Monica Lewinsky and Stormy Daniels: Political scandals across two eras
- 00:36 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:36 Boris Johnson launches fresh attack on customs union
- 00:36 BREAKING NEWS: Kirklees Council close sports pitches
- 00:30 Jeremy Hunt vows to tackle gender pay gap in medicine
- 00:29 Sudoku 4071 easy
- 00:25 Britain's 'most scenic' bus route revealed
- 00:15 Dog with seizures costs £30,000 as pet claims hit record
- 00:15 Suez waste company calls for 'pay-as-you-throw' to help recycling
- 00:15 WH Smith voted UK's worst High Street shop in Which? survey
- 00:12 Waddingtons board games archive reveals wacky finds
- 00:12 Food and farming sector makes post-Brexit demands
- 00:05 Review to 'eliminate gender pay gap among doctors'
- 23:53 Manchester United star Eric Bailly sends class message to Liverpool...
- 23:52 Labor increases Newspoll lead over Coalition 52% to 48%
- 23:39 Flash floods close roads in parts of the Midlands