BREAKING NEWS: Ryanair flight to East Midlands Airport was diverted after passenger became ill
0 Have your say A Ryanair flight to East Midlands Airport has landed safely after declaring an emergency over France.
Flight FR1633 departed from Limoges earlier this morning but was diverted to Paris Beauvais.
In a statement, Ryanair said: “This flight from Limoges to East Midlands (27 Sept) diverted to Paris Beauvais after a customer became ill on board.
“The aircraft landed normally and the customer was met by medical personnel, and disembarked for further treatment. The aircraft is due to depart for East Midlands shortly.
“Ryanair sincerely apologised to affected customers for any... read more
- 13:15 How to keep your EU citizenship rights after Brexit
- 13:15 easyJet flight made emergency landing after two women had a midair...
- 13:14 Doncaster factory workers get on their bikes for 110 mile charity...
- 13:14 Vote for your top curry house in Harrogate
- 13:12 The silence of stillbirth
- 13:12 Southern rail: Report into disruption is 'attack on staff'
- 13:12 Family of Finsbury Park attack victim say he lived life...
- 13:12 Phillip Schofield SNAPS at Trinny Woodall over THIS shock comment…
- 13:12 Peter Vincenti 'delighted' to sign for Coventry City from Rochdale
- 13:11 Investigation under way after burglary at Harrogate store
- 13:10 Appeal following theft of trailer
- 13:10 ‘How is the man I saved on the beach?’
- 13:09 Fun and games are in store at this year’s Greenlaw Festival
- 13:09 U.N. blames warring sides for Yemen's "man-made" cholera "catastrophe"
- 13:09 Iconic Cumbrian common leased to trust.
- 13:07 Barcelona reject Manchester United's offer for Andre Gomes -...
- 13:07 Campaigners win latest battle in High Court to stop Catesby's...
- 13:07 The heatwave is over - so when is it going to rain in Leicester?
- 13:07 Watch Leicester kids tell off selfish and dangerous drivers outside...
- 13:07 Brave Uppingham mum who raised thousands for brain tumour charity...
- 13:06 On set with the stars of BBC TV's hit drama The A Word
- 13:06 Survey reveals Warwickshire adults lost £9 million to cyber crime
- 13:06 Woman injured after crash in Morecambe
- 13:06 Space trip for Banbury Space Studio pupils
- 13:05 Armed police search house after reports of man with a gun - only to...
- 13:05 Newcastle West End's notorious Noble Street flats 40 years ago -...
- 13:04 Manchester United consider offers for Adnan Januzaj: Real Sociedad...
- 13:03 Phillip Schofield weighs in on Queen’s hat debate: 'What IS her...
- 13:03 Countdown to Adlington Carnival
- 13:02 Huge explosion in Somali capital, clouds of smoke visible in sky,...