Brave Louise in VIP welcome back to school
IT'S not every day a seven-year-old gets a superstar welcome at school.
But if anyone deserved it, Louise Goulden - all smiles as she was greeted like a VIP by her teachers and fellow pupils at SS Aidan and Oswald RC Primary School yesterday - certainly did.
Brave Louise has only recently returned to school full-time after six months, as she was diagnosed with leukaemia in April and was hospitalised for four months. She initially went in school for the mornings as she was too poorly to spend the full day there. But it was only last week that she was able to go for the full day and only... read more
- 10:06 Inside Man United training ground: Is this the secret behind form...
- 10:06 Man United star David De Gea: This is Jose Mourinho's best quality
- 10:06 Scottish government to fund three IVF cycles on NHS
- 10:05 Sick terror guides ‘telling extremists how to use a car to crush...
- 10:03 Major Indian airlines ban MP who beat official
- 10:03 Egypt's Hosni Mubarak walks free
- 10:02 College donates Easter eggs to HOPE
- 10:02 PS Plus April 2017 COUNTDOWN: When to expect FULL PlayStation Plus...
- 10:02 Chris Evans SPEAKS OUT on continuing as Captain America after...
- 10:01 Egypt's former leader Mubarak walks free for first time in six...
- 10:01 Boys, 12, suffer horrific facial burns after ‘mucking about’ with...
- 10:01 Infertile Scottish couples to get three chances of free IVF
- 10:00 Amy Schumer 'bummed' over Barbie film departure
- 10:00 Inquest opens into tragic dad Ryan, 24
- 10:00 Deutsche Bank commits to new London office
- 09:59 From Carpool Karaoke to Mrs Brown’s Boys, here’s what you can see...
- 09:59 Llansannan man cleared of raping two women
- 09:58 Police carry out speed checks
- 09:58 Liverpool hijack Chelsea's move for £50m Premier League star
- 09:57 Lewis Hamilton's team-mate Valtteri Bottas will leave Mercedes -...
- 09:57 Fire under Warwick canal bridge
- 09:57 Warwick baker to work on Queen’s wedding cake replica
- 09:56 Lincoln's Muslims condemn 'cowardly' terrorist attack in London
- 09:55 What time is Tom Hardy on CBeebies Bedtime Stories on Mother's Day?
- 09:55 UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall defends comparing Islam to cancer: ‘I’ll...
- 09:55 French Defence Minister sees Raqqa battle starting in coming days
- 09:54 ‘Nationalism is like alcohol - you'll wake up with a hanger' EU...
- 09:54 Westminster attacks: £418k raised for Keith Palmer family
- 09:53 Co-op Bank sale plan attracts suitors
- 09:53 RUMOURS: Manchester United close in on £100m deal for