Brave Bethany wants YOU to support a clothes clearout to help cancer fight
A BRAVE Midland schoolgirl is urging people across the West Midlands to clear out their wardrobes to help save lives like hers.
Bethany Jennings, aged 8, from Burntwood has recently finished chemoptherapy for kidney cancer.
As a thank you for her treatment she’s teamed up with her sister Sophie to support Give Up Clothes for Good, a partnership between TK Maxx and Cancer Research UK Kids & teens.
It coincides with September being Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
Bethany is rallying people across the Midlands to help beat children’s cancers sooner by dropping off any clothing,... read more
- 11:23 "Lessons have to be learned" after Warwickshire arsonist hanged...
- 11:23 Qatar's neighbours issue demands to end crisis
- 11:23 BBC Question Time audience member THROWN OUT by David Dimbleby
- 11:23 Grenfell Tower fire: Police considering manslaughter charges after...
- 11:23 One-year-old girl dies after car crash near Rugby
- 11:23 This app will tell you which photos are worth posting on social media
- 11:22 Motorcyclist seriously hurt after crashing into Leeds lamp-post
- 11:22 Have a go at... Taekwondo
- 11:22 Grenfell: Checks on external cladding in Northumberland
- 11:21 FTSE struggles one year on from Brexit, haunted by uncertainty
- 11:21 UPDATED: Line re-opens after trespasser disrupts train services in...
- 11:21 This week’s furry felines in need of a home
- 11:20 Why have cars across Nottinghamshire suddenly been covered in dust?
- 11:20 Watch incredible moment terrifying Apache helicopter lands in...
- 11:20 Mohamed Salah is perfect fit for Liverpool FC
- 11:19 10 pictures of Glastonbury day two to give you serious fomo
- 11:19 Why have cars across Nottinghamshire suddenly been covered in dust?
- 11:19 Former Faldingworth sex attacker jailed for 15 years
- 11:18 Doncaster Racecourse announces Rudimental will perform on Saturday...
- 11:18 X-ray reveals the cod lunch that ended with woman, 23, left with a...
- 11:18 Why have cars across Nottinghamshire suddenly been covered in dust?
- 11:18 Cases of HIV among gay and bisexual men drop for the first time in...
- 11:18 Police appeal to trace man wanted in connection with burglaries in...
- 11:18 Premier League teams ranked by percentage of minutes given to...
- 11:17 Former NASA scientist bashes ‘bio-frequency healing stickers’...
- 11:16 Grenfell Tower disaster victims to be given thousands in charitable...
- 11:16 England hit with Stuart Broad injury scare ahead of South Africa...
- 11:15 Branston mum whose life was saved after giving birth has urged...
- 11:15 Geoff Findon bikeathon in Louth raises £500
- 11:15 Police confirm cause of Grenfell Tower fire