Brain tumour survivor who was left with a 'resting b**** face' is finally able to smile for the first time in 14 YEARS after life-changing surgery
A brain tumour survivor who was left with facial paralysis is smiling for the first time in 14 years after a life-changing operation.
Amanda Moss, 28, was found to have a walnut-sized mass in her head during an MRI scan when she was just 14-years-old.
A life-saving operation to remove the small growth caused long-term damage and left her deaf and unable to move one side of her face.
It meant she couldn't smile symmetrically and often caused her to be treated differently because people couldn't understand her emotions.
But last year, she underwent two operations where nerves were... read more
- 14:51 Wizard of Wishaw John Higgins begins title quest in China with...
- 14:50 Echo and signed strip featured among time capsule items at new...
- 14:48 Takeaway delivery driver robbed of cash and hit in the head in...
- 14:48 Reports of Coca-Cola cans contaminated by human waste...
- 14:48 22-storey Pall Mall tower APPROVED - and other things we learned...
- 14:48 Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo used to CRY when this happened
- 14:45 POLL: If the EU referendum was held again today, how would you vote?
- 14:45 White Rose Shopping Centre celebrates 20 years with birthday bonanza
- 14:45 Wall St. set to open slightly lower
- 14:45 Trump to sign order sweeping away Obama-era climate policies
- 14:45 The best Easter eggs for kids - choose from Cadbury, Marks and...
- 14:45 A year on, regal Suu Kyi struggles to move Myanmar on from conflict
- 14:45 Easter eggs perfect for adults - choose from Lindt, Cadbury,...
- 14:45 The best luxury Easter eggs from Lindt to Prestat, Waitrose and more
- 14:44 Musical treat with top brass talent
- 14:45 London-Paris business and tourism partnerships announced
- 14:44 Having a hoot with new statues
- 14:44 Boxer helps spread word
- 14:44 Standing together in remembrance
- 14:44 Shock as education chief passes away
- 14:44 Tributes pour in for much-loved councillor
- 14:44 Pooch Jack gives the gift of life
- 14:44 The road to the future...
- 14:44 Passenger ‘attacked by man with machete following row at...
- 14:43 Train pervert Nicky Bayliss, 43, jailed over sex attacks on women
- 14:43 Transfer News: Chelsea contract close, star finalising Man Utd...
- 14:43 Hare hunter a target for sheriff’s wrath
- 14:42 There’s been an epic Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion and it’s all...
- 14:42 Game Of Thrones: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau nearly drops massive season...
- 14:42 Peter Andre just made his feelings on Steak and Blow Job day...