Brain tumour survivor who was left with a 'resting b**** face' is finally able to smile for the first time in 14 YEARS after life-changing surgery
A brain tumour survivor who was left with facial paralysis is smiling for the first time in 14 years after a life-changing operation.
Amanda Moss, 28, was found to have a walnut-sized mass in her head during an MRI scan when she was just 14-years-old.
A life-saving operation to remove the small growth caused long-term damage and left her deaf and unable to move one side of her face.
It meant she couldn't smile symmetrically and often caused her to be treated differently because people couldn't understand her emotions.
But last year, she underwent two operations where nerves were... read more
- 10:34 LETTER: Breast cancer - Life-saving drugs cost just 43p a day
- 10:34 Long delays on M1 after vehicle fire and collision
- 10:33 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:32 Mitsui buys 20 percent stake in Shell's offshore oil fields in Gulf
- 10:32 Sepp Blatter to learn fate on FIFA ban for 'disloyal payment' to...
- 10:31 Business machines supplier upgrades premises
- 10:31 Jet2holidays launches new package
- 10:31 Dating app creator reassures users over online safety
- 10:31 How new children's hospital at Leicester Royal Infirmary may look
- 10:31 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:30 Ariel Winter wows in a plunging gown with a racy sheer skirt as she...
- 10:30 Kendall Jenner sizzles in racy sheer lingerie as she shows off...
- 10:31 Shanghai Shenhua claim ‘breakthrough’ in transfer deal for...
- 10:30 'I want it every day': Wayne Bridge reveals he would love to have...
- 10:31 Police called to reports of elderly man walking on M6
- 10:30 Ola Jordan flaunts her washboard abs and sizzling curves in a...
- 10:30 Liam Payne's Facebook is hacked with pornographic images... just...
- 10:30 Chloe Moretz shows off her edgy sense of style as she suits up in a...
- 10:30 'You can babysit for Cheryl': Brian Friedman awkwardly answers...
- 10:30 Train smashes into car on level crossing at 100mph – moments after...
- 10:30 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:30 Update 4.40pm: Man dies in road accident at Sibsey, near Boston
- 10:29 Video: Full route for 2017 Tour de Yorkshire cycle race
- 10:28 City Hospital bosses should be ashamed over Archway of Tears...
- 10:28 QUIZ: Sweeter side of 'have cake and eat it'
- 10:28 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:28 QUIZ: Mark World Ninja Day by checking which keyboard warrior you are
- 10:28 New future for Birmingham's Axis building unveiled
- 10:27 Afghan migrant arrested after rape and murder of EU official’s...
- 10:26 Crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town