Bradford rockers set to be heard
0 Have your say Ngod, the five-piece Bradford rockers fronted by Sam Augustine, are making headway and new friends with their record releases and live gigs and are hitting the road after unleashing their latest single, ‘Can You Hear Me?’
Their debut track ‘Blue’ hit the spot, garnering radio play earlier this year from the likes of industry giants Huw Stephens (Radio 1) and Steve Lamacq (6 Music), as well as John Kennedy’s X-Posure on Radio X, for who they also recorded a session.
This summer Ngod have performed at Y Not, Standon Calling and Underground Festival and Festival No. 6 and they... read more
- 09:42 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:42 Sports facility reopens after major refurbishment
- 09:42 Comic Relief end of night total REVEALED but Red Nose Day viewers...
- 09:41 Easter theatre fun for youngsters
- 09:41 Jeremy McConnell returns to Instagram as Ex on the Beach rumours...
- 09:41 Passionate performance by Japanese pianist
- 09:41 DR Congo unrest: Why have 10 mass graves been found in Kasai?
- 09:41 Town in top five for food hygiene improvements
- 09:41 Fernando Alonso admits McLaren might struggle to finish Australian...
- 09:41 What are Scotland's chances of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup? -...
- 09:41 7 Expert tips for cutting sugar the sensible way
- 09:41 South Lakes weather for Saturday March 25
- 09:41 Barrow's emergency services pay their respects as nation mourns...
- 09:41 Patrons back bid to buy and renovate Cumbrian poet's Millom home
- 09:40 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:39 Hundreds of homes approved in Wyre
- 09:38 Britain's poorest, excluded from banking, turn to high-cost credit...
- 09:38 People kill sheep, strip naked and chain themselves together at...
- 09:38 London attacker Khalid Masood ‘rowed with ex after convincing...
- 09:37 Gomersal U15s show heart in Blackburn Cup final loss
- 09:37 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:36 How many new homes could be built in north east Derbyshire in the...
- 09:35 The Electric Bar and Restaurant third birthday
- 09:35 Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers LIVE - the top-of-table clash as...
- 09:34 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:34 University of Sunderland students get guide dogs visitors
- 09:34 Tragic death of Sunderland ‘gentle giant’ after accidentally taking...
- 09:34 Branching west from the wooded den
- 09:33 US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effect
- 09:32 Westminster attack: Fears terrorist groomed to extremism ‘behind bars’