Boy ‘turned away from three schools because he had a tracheotomy’
A four-year-old boy has been turned away from three schools in North Yorkshire just because he had a tracheotomy, his family have claimed.
Manchester United cult hero Rafael Da Silva admits he didn’t realise how popular he was George Hall underwent the life saving operation three years ago and has undergone surgery 14 other times after being born with a rare heart defect.
But the child, who attended a mainstream nursery, has allegedly been refused places at three schools due to his health needs – despite having no learning difficulties.
His gran, Nicola Garbutt, from Skipton, who looks... read more
- 15:22 Woman beaten and robbed after dropping children off at school
- 15:22 Government loses Supreme Court Brexit battle
- 15:22 Burton Albion transfer news: Nigel Clough waiting on two loan...
- 15:22 Mohamed Elneny wants to become a legend at Arsenal like Thierry Henry
- 15:22 Dancer celebrates her 100th birthday
- 15:22 John Brayford won't rely on luck as Burton Albion look to turn...
- 15:21 Melton variety night show raises over £900 for Rainbows
- 15:20 Troll says he’s ‘glad’ former Man City ballboy, 19, died from cancer
- 15:19 We don’t want to alarm anyone, but they’ve invented a bacon toaster
- 15:19 This young couple saved up to travel the world by giving up their...
- 15:19 Asda go the extra mile with 10k support
- 15:19 Well known jeweller was a real gem of a lady
- 15:19 Top shots from the Masters by snooker’s finest
- 15:19 One in, one out: Manager confirms Chelsea arrival means ace is leaving
- 15:18 Proggy mats set for American adventure
- 15:18 The future is bright for Hartlepool United under Dave Jones - Sam...
- 15:18 Manchester United goalkeeper De Gea explains why he's excited
- 15:17 Pokemon Go RIVAL Pokemon Duel gets SHOCK release on iPhone and Android
- 15:17 HSBC's Huddersfield branch survives closures
- 15:17 Oscars 2017 nominations SNUBS: From Amy Adams to Deadpool
- 15:16 Muslim campaigner backs Catholic school which banned...
- 15:16 New Mitsubishi SUV to be unveiled at Geneva Motor Show 2017 - pictures
- 15:16 Twitter backlash as Trump signs anti-abortion law in one of first...
- 15:16 French plaits, Barbie’s boyfriend and Olly Murs songs - things only...
- 15:16 Dundee boy's balloon flies 370 miles to Banbury
- 15:16 Young Gers pegged back at death
- 15:15 Premier League players with most games unbeaten after debut - who...
- 15:15 1,061 fewer teachers in Nottinghamshire by 2019, thanks to...
- 15:15 Why haven't Manchester United FC had as many penalties as their...
- 15:15 Sheffield MP calls for better online education in schools