Boy’s bid to find Chase and Bernie after his helium balloon travels 5,000 miles
A helium balloon released by a young boy on his ninth birthday appears to have travelled 5,000 miles across the Atlantic.
Cole Bell let go of the balloon in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, then two three months later they received a postcard saying it had reached Nevada.
'Posh boy gone bad' threatened to blow up car wash because his Mercedes 'wasn't cleaned properly' They’ve released a balloon every birthday with Cole’s address on it, but this is the first time someone’s actually responded.
Lois is now trying to track down the couple who sent them the postcard which is signed simply ‘Chase and... read more
- 04:18 Jayne Dowle: Potholes bring misery to drivers - something must be...
- 03:52 Austin bomb suspect left video 'confession' before he died
- 03:24 ABC and Guardian 'dead to me', says Dutton after South African visa...
- 03:16 Top 10 beaches in Maine
- 03:10 LSD's impact on the brain revealed in groundbreaking images
- 03:08 Congress unveils $1.3tn spending bill in bid to avoid government...
- 03:00 James Somerville-Meikle: Sporting shoots need the bridges with...
- 03:00 Steve Gillingham: Businesses must support push for deal
- 02:59 Top 10 beaches in St Kitts
- 02:55 Westminster Bridge attack victim's sister refuses to dwell on killer
- 02:43 Marielle Franco: Vivacious fighter shaped by the favela
- 02:43 Rutland County Council reaches compromise with Centrebus on Number...
- 02:40 South Africa and the fable of the Guptas
- 02:40 Was Israel prepared to kill a journalist to get to Arafat?
- 02:37 Australia joins UN condemnation of Cambodia but refugee deal remains
- 02:29 Joseph Mifsud: The mystery professor behind Trump Russia inquiry
- 02:29 The community of 2,000 people with 151 cases of sex crime
- 02:26 Justine Damond shooting: why did police refuse to talk to...
- 01:57 The Yorkshire Post says: Government is failing rural life -...
- 01:57 The Yorkshire Post says: Yorkshire success - Tourism worth £8bn to...
- 01:45 Australian critic of Beijing refused entry to China and deported
- 01:44 Peter Madsen describes ‘horrible’ and ‘insane’ dismembering of Kim...
- 01:27 Chronic fatigue trial results 'not robust', new study says
- 01:27 Tai chi recommended to fight fibromyalgia
- 01:19 Labour MSP Anas Sarwar slams Clyde and SFA for lenient treatment of...
- 01:16 Kim Wilde says aliens inspired her pop comeback
- 01:16 'Radical change' needed on countryside
- 01:16 A blueberry muffin 'could have day's worth of sugar'
- 01:09 Records bring promotion for Spenborough athletes
- 01:09 MILL ARCHWAY IS WHERE THE ART IS