Boy didn’t have a date for homecoming, so asked himself instead (he said yes!)
In America, homecoming seems to have become as over-hyped as prom, with teenagers staging increasingly elaborate stunts to get someone to go to the high school dance with them.
They will then put it straight on social media (because if it’s not on social media, did it even really happen?) in the hope of getting on the Ellen show or something.
But 18-year-old Joe LaRue, 18, from Ohio, just couldn’t really be bothered with all the fuss and nonsense.
We like him already.
In fact, Joe wasn’t going to go to the dance at all – until his mum gave him an idea.
‘My mom and I were talking... read more
- 04:05 Dana White denies falling out with Conor McGregor, insists they...
- 04:05 India v England fourth Test day one LIVE: Alastair Cook wins the...
- 04:05 Arsenal star hasn't spoken to Arsene Wenger since August
- 04:02 Leaders still have the Solutions
- 03:56 Arsenal told they must splash out more than £150m to secure these...
- 03:50 Boris Johnson accuses Saudi Arabia of 'playing proxy wars'
- 03:43 Airbnb backs off fight with governments, offers policy suggestions
- 03:43 Fightin' Talk: AJ Styles is the new TLC Smackdown champ
- 03:27 Sleaford and North Hykeham voters to choose new MP
- 03:15 North Lincolnshire fundraiser to celebrate the life of much-loved wife
- 03:15 Pupils lead ‘Santa Dash’ in memory of courageous teacher
- 03:12 EU takes action against UK, Germany over VW emissions scandal -...
- 03:10 Nikkei rises as Wall Street keeps climbing, but stronger yen keeps...
- 02:53 How difficult is it to avoid animal products in everyday life?
- 02:53 Car key jammers: What you need to know
- 02:53 Knife crime: Why are more youths carrying knives?
- 02:42 Did Ian Fleming steal the idea for James Bond?
- 02:37 Bin Laden crash pilot 'suffering from mental overload'
- 02:32 Most students' predicted A-levels 'wrong'
- 02:32 Football abuse: FA reacted 'dismissively' to protection calls
- 02:29 Red hot! Lucy Mecklenburgh flaunts her toned figure in a floral...
- 02:29 'I could have killed you!': Frankie Bridge told off husband Wayne...
- 02:29 ‘F**k!’: Keira Knightley reveals what her 19-month-old daughter...
- 02:29 Let the fun and games begin! Casey Batchelor turns heads on red...
- 02:29 What a festive liberty! Catherine Tate reprises her role as foul...
- 02:29 Smitten Mytton! Lottie Moss and Alex coordinate in grey ensembles...
- 02:29 Megan McKenna smoulders in a satin navy dress as she cosies up to...
- 02:22 Japan third-quarter GDP revised down as capex, inventories shrink
- 02:19 Trump says union head who accused him of lying has 'done a terrible...
- 01:56 Rag N Bone Man wins Brits Critics’ Choice Award 2017