Boy, 5, who was pulled from house fire dies in hospital

Boy, 5, who was pulled from house fire dies in hospital
 

A five-year-old boy who suffered serious burns in a house fire has died.
Alex Clarke was trapped in a bedroom while a fire tore through his home in Rothwell, Leeds.
The Oulton Primary School pupil had been receiving emergency treatment in hospital in Manchester since being rescued from inside, but he died on Monday.
His mum, brother and sister managed to escape unharmed.
Fire crews from the Rothwell and Hunslet stations were on the scene within minutes of a call received just before 8.30pm, on Sunday.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus and two hose reels to put out the fire in the... read more

 
13 February 2018 in Hot News, Views: 42
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31