Boy, 4, dies after being electrocuted by checkout till

Boy, 4, dies after being electrocuted by checkout till
 

A four-year-old boy has died after he was electrocuted by a faulty checkout till.
Johnathan was helping his dad pack up their shopping at the Adese Markt in Hamburg when he touched the metal outline of the till.
Debate Night: Best quotes as Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clash on major issues He suffered a shock from the machine and collapsed in front of his father.
He said: ‘Suddenly he hung on the opened cash register. His eyes were wide open, he did not utter any sound.
‘I tried to grab my son, but I also got a strong electrical shock.’
Paramedics tried to resuscitate him but he was... read more

 
27 September 2016 in Hot News, Views: 40
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
              1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30