Boy, 4, cannot walk or talk after he choked on a HAM sandwich causing severe brain damage



A three-year-old who would 'never sit still' is now bed bound and can only communicate by blinking after a freak accident left him severely brain damaged.
Dylan Woodley was eating a ham sandwich when it became stuck in his throat, causing him to choke.
His mother Ally Wheatley repeatedly thumped him on the back but he suffered a heart attack in her arms.
Despite paramedics taking over within minutes, his brain was starved of oxygen for 45 minutes. 
Nearly a year later, Dylan, from Somerset, is still in hospital where he receives round the clock care and intensive therapy, with Ms Wheatley... read more

 
19 October 2016 in Health, Views: 33
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31